Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Larry Badgeley

Larry's Sweet Seeds Adventure

97 posts in this topic

So a small update in the adventure. The SAD & the SAD CBD are up and running and in the prop, it is hard to see, is the replacement Do Sweet Dos which is now up and looking far better than it's dead sister. Also I knew these large curry bowls would come in handy. They are keeping the tent humid and the readings are spot on 74% RH. A very good tip for anyone needing to keep the RH in check. The Scope 220w V2 light is on 20 on 4 off for the moment, 2ft above and on 44w . I have always vegged on this cycle and I think I'll keep it like this. Heat mat and tube heater on 24hrs. A small circulation fan is on at the top of the tent and I'm not bothering with the fan/filter at this stage. Only question will be fresh air in? I don't think it's an issue anyway.

So thanks all and updates in the next week or so.

large.IMG_1057.JPG

8 people like this

Check on the above. The Do Sweet Dos is struggling to get the seed case off AGAIN. I'll leave it for a day or so but it looks like going the same way as the previous. If it does then it's a 2 grow diary :furious:

3 people like this

Hope she pulls through and best of luck with the comp, tweezers?

Atb  :oldtoker:

2 people like this

Try softening the seed shell with a couple of drops of water :)

:yinyang:

3 people like this

nice start man good luck

2 people like this

Do Sweet Dos did her thang. Case off and settling in. :yep:

6 people like this

Hello @Larry Badgeley 

I have fond memories of the S.A.D, Will be tagging along for the ride if okay my friend.

Will be nice to see some S.A.D doing it's thing and producing it's lovely taste.

All the best for this grow :yep:

Peace:hippy:

3 people like this

What bad luck! It's strange that that Do Sweet Dos didn't germinate.:mellow:

What was the temperature and humidity?

Sweet smokes!
- Apolo

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

What bad luck! It's strange that that Do Sweet Dos didn't germinate.:mellow:

What was the temperature and humidity?

Sweet smokes!
- Apolo

No all is fine Apolo. Maybe the first one was down to commander fuck up. The replacement is fine. I am going to update the diary with kindergarten pics in a bit.

4 people like this

Morning Sweeties: So about a week in and all is now on track. The SAD CBD is in the lead and her SAD sister a close second whilst the DSD is the new girl on the block. Can't complain at all though the mild weather is helping in the loft.

The scope is on 20/4 and at 44w. Temps have been steady and with the aid of the water bowls I am keeping a solid %RH. The occasional glug of tap water with a dash of root stim. 

As is always the case at this stage not much else to report. Here are the obligatory pics, mainly for my records.

Group shot:

large.IMG_1059.JPG

SAD CBD:

large.IMG_1061.JPG

SAD

large.IMG_1061.JPG

Finally the DSD

large.IMG_1062.JPG

10 people like this

looking foward to seeing how the dsd does

1 person likes this

Looks good man, especially the statue, I love that. Super glad to dsd pulled through, looking forward to the smoke report on these ones:thumsup:

2 people like this

you wont be disappointed with dos sweet dos ..solid big frosty nug maker ..and sad ..its just a good alrounder ..best of luck with them mr b.

21 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

you wont be disappointed with dos sweet dos ..solid big frosty nug maker ..and sad ..its just a good alrounder ..best of luck with them mr b.

Thanks Vince. Never ran any Sweet Seeds so be interesting how the SAD is, both CBD and regular. Good luck with yours.

2 people like this

the thc sad is a baseball bat nug maker ..good solid nugs too no larf ..

the cbd one looks frostier and slightly darker from what i recall ..but dont rush this ..it needs to dry and really really benefits from doing it right ..i was genuinely suprised by the cbd strains ..but i keep finding they lean towards orangey citrus ..the cream caramel cbd .the sad cbd and chem beyond diesel all have that thc version taste in them ..well worth a try .like i say i was really suprised  ,they are pretty good smokes .

2 people like this