Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bongme

Police find cannabis factory after being called to report of armed people in Leicester street

hi

Police find cannabis factory after being called to report of armed people in Leicester street

The drugs factory was found in a nearby house

0_cannab.jpg

Police were called to a report of armed people in a Leicester street and ended up finding found a cannabis factory.

Officers were told there were a number of people carrying weapons in Ashleigh Road in Westcotes, Leicester, at 4.30am last Thursday (October 22).

The police team, which included armed officers, searched the area and did not find any armed people or weapons but did discover a cannabis farm containing 200 plants in a house in Ashleigh Road.

The force is appealing for help from the public with regard to the armed people and the cannabis factory.

A Leicestershire Police spokesman said: “Police were called at around 4.30am on Thursday (22 October) to a report that a number of people were in possession of weapons in the street in Ashleigh Road, Leicester.

“Officers attended and the group had left the area before they arrived.

“Enquiries carried out at the scene found a silver Ford Mondeo had sustained damage during the incident.

“Officers also found a cannabis factory within one of the properties nearby where around 200 plants and hydroponic equipment was discovered.

“Enquiries are ongoing into both incidents.”

No arrests have been made.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/police-find-cannabis-factory-after-4642923

Bongme

Whats the stick in middle and buds tied to it called?

Great idea!!

12 minutes ago, Giventofry said:

Whats the stick in middle and buds tied to it called?

Magic growing cane of wonder? 

1 person likes this

“Officers attended and the group had left the area before they arrived.

Well there's a surprise.

“Police were called at around 4.30am 

Maybe at 4.20?

1 person likes this

@Giventofry it’s a bamboo cane with twine tied to it.

1 person likes this

The ol bamboo cane seems to be popular with albanians...those crop robbers must be a few cells short robbing the albanian,they dont fuck about do they!.

2 people like this

It would seem they're not taking care of them very well, all those discoloured leafs.

I wonder when they get destroyed, presumably by fire if they get high or not lol

Just look at the state of that shit.. And these pillocks were gonna sell it to people before the failed robbery.. Overfeeding perhaps?

34 minutes ago, mystic_roots said:

It would seem they're not taking care of them very well, all those discoloured leafs.

lol I'd be embarrassed if I was turned over for plants that looked like this.  That's the main reason I'm trying not to get busted, my plants always end up looking this way. lol

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

@Giventofry it’s a bamboo cane with twine tied to it.

@Arthur Mix
Cheers for the quick answer!!

I take it the cane goes in early on so roots grow round it.

19 minutes ago, Giventofry said:

I take it the cane goes in early on so roots grow round it.

That would be the sensible way to do it. Mine go in at about 6 weeks in flower when stuff starts toppling over. I do keep meaning to stake them earlier :doh:

2 people like this

Same as KC here I add when needed 

1 person likes this