Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MAKAVELI250

Uk late flowering need advice

Three uk ladies at least 3/4 weeks from the finish line need some advice please?? large.Imagepipe_9.jpglarge.Imagepipe_8.jpglarge.Imagepipe_7.jpg

1 person likes this

what kind of advice are you looking for?

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Decreasing light levels and temps outdoor at this time of year, those ladies are in pots, you got a grow-light indoors? 

2 people like this

On 25/10/2020 at 10:30 PM, Shumroom said:

What the hell to do with them. I don't have a light can't come inside. I don't know what they are I just threw them in and watched them grow like fuk. I have never ever tried before. They grew by chance I can't remember where the seeds came from to be honest. It's a bit like Jack n the bean stalk. Are they worth persevering with. I can keep them outside and dry. But will that be enough? Drying if I ever get there? I can't do inside any ideas. Thanks 

2 people like this

On 25/10/2020 at 10:30 PM, Shumroom said:

What the hell to do with them. I don't have a light can't come inside. I don't know what they are I just threw them in and watched them grow like fuk. I have never ever tried before. They grew by chance I can't remember where the seeds came from to be honest. It's a bit like Jack n the bean stalk. Are they worth persevering with. I can keep them outside and dry. But will that be enough? Drying if I ever get there? I can't do inside any ideas.

16 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

Decreasing light levels and temps outdoor at this time of year, those ladies are in pots, you got a grow-light indoors? 

I don't know What the hell to do with them. I don't have a light and can't come inside. I don't know what they are I just threw them in and watched them grow. I'm a novice to be honest. They grew by chance I can't remember where the seeds came from. It's a bit like Jack n the bean stalk. Are they worth persevering with. I can only keep them outside. I can keep them dry. But will that be enough? Drying if I ever get there? I can't do inside any ideas. How many wizards do you think roughly off each plant if I battle on with it.? 

Not 100% sure you’ll get any wizards of those plants mate. I only got weed off mine.

as shumroom says, what advice is there. If you can’t bring them inside and put a light over them then your other option is to pray.

they look further away than 4 weeks as well to be honest. When did you pop them.

2 people like this

only thing i can sugest is one of those green/clear mini green houses you can buy,   your risking it outdoors this time of year from rain, mould

are you in a position to build a make shift shelter or them?  like a simple clear plastic cover on some sticks/  2" x 2"  1 1/2" x 1 1/2 " uprights?

try and see it out to the end, but with deminishing light, rthere not going to gain much

2 people like this

Or buy a shed and stick a light, tent and heater in it?

1 person likes this

Jack Herer December 5th 2013

med_gallery_68771_5715_84040.jpg

11 people like this

1 hour ago, Punta Roja said:

Jack Herer December 5th 2013

med_gallery_68771_5715_84040.jpg

Just missing some tinsel! 

4 people like this

Not much to do but hope they finish and keep an eye out for mould, IME experience once you see mould you can try and chop it out but it will keep coming back so I normally just cut at the first sign, if its mega early make some oil or butter with it. You could maybe make some sort of shelter for them but less airflow means more likelihood of mould, a mini plastic greenhouse is abiut the worst place you can out them, an open sided rain canopy of clear plastic with plenty of ioen space around it to maximize air flow would be about as far as I would go. Who knows they might make it to completion.

P.s. sorry for the terrible spelling I have fat fingers and a crap phone, and it wont let me edit posts at the moment.