Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bongme

Doctor Warns Brothers That The Use Of Marijuana Is Negatively Affecting Their Brains

958 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, bartman said:

Oh yeah, Amber Marks has done ok too. :yep:

Nice :stoned: 

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, twigs said:

Nice :stoned: 

I was lucky enough to be at one of his "audience with" type of nights a few years ago in Cambridge,  great night, he was all for lighting up on the stage :)

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, twigs said:

I know we’ve moved on since your misunderstanding, but this attitude of ‘cherry picking’ (not bmx related lol ) data is classic.. 

everybody (both sides of the argument) cherry picks data, because your always looking for what you want to find.

much more importance should be considered looking at what is actually happing in real life rather than looking at/for what to ‘expect’.

one of the scientists (i think) involved with the major feck up that killed people in france ‘tinkering’ with the ecs said this by the way at a meeting about neuro protection properties of cannabis.. :stoned: 

:yinyang:

Please clarify what my misunderstanding was?

I've not got a side in this argument believe it or not. My objection is about the way people are being treated especially when stating there may be downsides (that's not directed at you, you've been civil).

I only provided some input because Rex politely asked why I said what I said. I hope I explained myself on that score.

If people wish to say there are no downsides then I don't want to argue, we'll stick to our own beliefs. I would just reiterate that there are benefits, I do not dispute that.

The thread has become ludicrous now and I don't even know what case is being argued any more. 

:yinyang: 

Edited by mrrichiet
2 people like this

26 minutes ago, mrrichiet said:

Please clarify what my misunderstanding was

that you thought i was posting (IQ studies) against what you said :stoned:  

as I stated, it was just a comment on the ‘cherry picking’ bit is all mate :yinyang:

no worries 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, The Pharm said:

If it was prescribed to you, you would also be taking drugs alongside it, wouldn’t you?

It is prescribed, sativex, and I use no other prescribed drug.

I do smoke spliffs. I do drink beer.

That is my total drug consumption.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, mrrichiet said:

The thread has become ludicrous now and I don't even know what case is being argued any more

for sure man :stoned: 

for me it’s The Pharms claims quite ludicrous claim that “cannabis has no benefit for the endocannabinoid system” lol

I also personally don’t think cannabis is detrimental to health having used cannabis like, really heavily before and more so after, i broke my back..

for around 30years i’ve been toking up fatties, 20 years? pure, every day, whilst working intensely for the bbc/itv/skytv/uk government political party’s over my employment history as well as physical work building houses, stages and sound systems for events and a lifeguard.. cannabis has never distracted me from being a functioning positive member of society.. :stoned: 

it’s helped me massively coping with head injury’s et al, that ‘may’ have had a different outcome if i hadn’t had huge amounts of cannabinoids in my system.. 

it’s been around for so long I find it laughable that NOW it’s seen as dangerous lol 

6 people like this

31 minutes ago, Rex Mundi said:

It is prescribed, sativex, and I use no other prescribed drug.

I do smoke spliffs. I do drink beer.

That is my total drug consumption.

Try some of this new acid, 1P.  I had a very great and stupid time.  you can up the dose one 1p tab is nice, two is stupid and three is, "morning, morning, morning"  (The Goons)

8 people like this

I must admit this is one of the strangest threads I've read in a long time

Ego is a strange thing

6 people like this

Blimey what a merry-go-round, 64 pages in 6 days.  I had enough by page 10.  The Pharma has been here 5 minutes and reckons he is a doctor, maybe he is, maybe he is not.  Doctors are frontline full indoctrination Big Pharma fan-boys imho.  Agent provocateur.  2p

2 people like this

20 minutes ago, Hir said:

Try some of this new acid, 1P.  I had a very great and stupid time.  you can up the dose one 1p tab is nice, two is stupid and three is, "morning, morning, morning"  (The Goons)

i had four, i planted my head in the corner of the room so i could see better into the dimension next door.

6 people like this

:doh:

Thought this had come to a natural conclusion this morning. 

34 minutes ago, Nervous said:

@Nervous‘Heal Boy’.            ( @Rex Mundi lollol;) )
That was just the warm up. lol 

Kick off’s at 7:45pm I think.

:toldya:

Edited by bartman
1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, Nervous said:

:doh:

Unfortunately not, so its getting locked and we're done with it.

64 pages of pure fucking drivel that has been at the top of my notifications for nearly a whole week. This thread has really show cased the worst our members have to offer.

Good on you all :yep:

8 people like this