Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bongme

Doctor Warns Brothers That The Use Of Marijuana Is Negatively Affecting Their Brains

958 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, The Pharm said:

I am entitled to time off, I've been on call until today and tomorrow

ok :)  Enjoy.

1 person likes this

Just now, j.o.i.n.t said:

ok :)  Enjoy.

Thank you

20 minutes ago, The Pharm said:

. I'd like to confirm with you all I am definitely real, qualified and experienced. 

lol I can sense your frustration. All those letters after your name and no way of proving it on here. lol 

Here we are equal. Just members of cannabis grow site.

I like that. Interesting thread agreed.

3 people like this

Thank you

Nah mate, thank you. I'm more interested in people than I am pot these days (although I do inhale). This thread? Wow.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, ratdog said:

isn't everyone?

Fuck me, you could start an argument with a paper bag. :bag:

Just now, bartman said:

lol I can sense your frustration. All those letters after your name and no way of proving it on here. lol 

Here we are equal. Just members of cannabis grow site.

I like that. Interesting thread agreed.

If it was possible I definitely would verify my status. You are right, we are a community.

Just now, mrrichiet said:

Fuck me, you could start an argument with a paper bag. :bag:

like you are doing right now? 

what's your input? fan the flames? i'm being honest

2 people like this

1 minute ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

Nah mate, thank you. I'm more interested in people than I am pot these days (although I do inhale). This thread? Wow.

I'm still yet to hear from the others, this thread is still very much alive.

11 minutes ago, ratdog said:

isn't everyone?

When I said I was entitled to time off, I meant that for the next few days I was entitled to some down time. I sounded quite arrogant in that post, that wasn't my intention.

Edited by The Pharm

verify my status.

To be honest dude I don’t need to know your status and care very little.

This thread says more about you than any certificate or academic lettering can show.

I feel for your patients though.

7 people like this

Just now, bartman said:

To be honest dude I don’t need to know your status and care very little.

This thread says more about you than any certificate or academic lettering can show.

I feel for your patients though.

Thats fine, thanks for the input.

23 minutes ago, The Pharm said:

I'm curious as well, nothing I have said has been disproven, everything stated within this thread is medically accurate.

No it's medically generalised to the point of absurdity, like this, you said . . 

"People who claim that cannabis relieves their anxiety are living a placebo. Cannabis provides them with comfort and satisfaction which is rewarding and calming, it becomes habit forming which incurs all sorts of compulsions."

Edited Friday at 02:46 PM by The Pharm

It's assertion without accuracy and really ambiguous.

The Diet has'nt been forgotten either. :yinyang:

3 people like this

@The Pharm

Mate we could only find information on 'force' in highly specific medical situations. Not the ones you mentioned.

Now, we could have fucked up. What law were you referring to?

Edited by j.o.i.n.t

Just now, schmoak said:

No it's medically generalised to the point of absurdity, like this, you said . . 

"People who claim that cannabis relieves their anxiety are living a placebo. Cannabis provides them with comfort and satisfaction which is rewarding and calming, it becomes habit forming which incurs all sorts of compulsions."

Edited Friday at 02:46 PM by The Pharm

It's assertion without accuracy and really ambiguous.

The Diet has'nt been forgotten either. :yinyang:

Its true, if you really have anxiety (diagnosed, tried systemic drugs) then cannabis could exacerbate symptoms as its raises the heart rate. "The diet thing" is also very true, and clinically accurate.

Just now, j.o.i.n.t said:

@The Pharm

Mate we could only find information on 'force' in highly specific medical situations. Not the ones you mentioned.

Now, we could have fucked up. What law were you referring to?

Using force to administer emergency treatment? if someone does not have the capacity to refuse either though incapacitation, disability or age or something else, we as doctors have the right to administer that life sustaining treatment.