Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bongme

Doctor Warns Brothers That The Use Of Marijuana Is Negatively Affecting Their Brains

958 posts in this topic
52 minutes ago, Nervous said:

included cannabis at some point by complete mistake. 

or the plant did all it could with  colour , smell and taste to attract us ? 

6 people like this

17 minutes ago, Nervous said:

I can only just count the number of doctors I know that grow weed on one hand (anyone with a PHD). 

Now tell me how many extend that ultra private activity to joining a forum and posting pics of their supposed grow.

The joke is on us here imo. 

Hands up who believed this bollocks.

Edited by bartman
1 person likes this

54 minutes ago, Nervous said:

That link just agrees with what I've said lol 

I'm not talking about the first time it was used. I doubt anyone can put a pin on that accurately. Early humans were likely veggie scavengers to begin with and ate raw flowers, bark, roots etc so that probably included cannabis at some point by complete mistake. 

Can't have been grown as a crop earlier than when I've said because that would predate the agricultural revolution - if that were the case then any books written about the beginnings of civilization would be incorrect (and they ain't). 

gobekli tepe ? 

16 minutes ago, catfish said:

or the plant did all it could with  colour , smell and taste to attract us ?

Ooo I like your thinking bud! 

It's an interesting one. Some plants do have colouring in the UV spectrum that only insects can see to attract pollinators. It's a viable hypothesis given that plants have developed defenses against seeds being digested in the gut. Sweet smells in particular would attract us humies. I expect the smell wouldn't have been similar to what it is now though, the earlier back I think with stuff I've smoked the more rank the smell gets as I imagine it!   

Gobekli Tepe was an example of ritualistic cannabis use not crop cultuvation wasn't it? 

15 minutes ago, bartman said:

Now tell me how many extend that ultra private activity to joining a forum and posting pics of their supposed grow.

Further my last comment, are you asking how many professionals who risk being allowed to do their job anymore/fired in one way or another post their grows online? 

Many lol my point was that there are plenty of people in such professions that grow. Generally speaking, any academics whatsoever due to how devestating it would be to their reputation and bring into question any findings they made. 

I for one would lose half my clients, some of which are in the medical profession and my grows are rife in the Mephisto Genetics section on GD!   

Edited by Nervous

Millions of years ago, humanoid creatures descended from the trees in Africa. These first men stood erect .

That is assuming that man evolved from apes.

If that is the case, then why do we still have apes?:skin_up:

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, thatman said:

If that is the case, then why do we still have apes?

Differences in environment that encouraged adaptation making them significantly different than the groups they came from. Some apes ventured out the trees and realised that standing up helped to spot predators and or prey.

Or, magic mushrooms :rofl: depending on whether you subscribe to Mckenna or Dickens Darwin's theories of events.

E2A: Fuck me, I'm pretty sure Charles Dickens wasn't an evolutionary scientist.     

Edited by Nervous
4 people like this

15 hours ago, The Pharm said:

its a matter of opinion, this is a forum.

@Nervous

:yep:

42 minutes ago, Nervous said:

I can only just count the number of doctors I know that grow weed on one hand (anyone with a PHD). 

People with PHD's who call themselves doctors suffer from subconscious cognitive decline 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, hilbilly hifi said:

People with PHD's who call themselves doctors suffer from subconscious cognitive decline 

Sorry to play the role of Cap'n B. Obvious here, but you know what PHD stands for, right? 

4 minutes ago, Nervous said:

Sorry to play the role of Cap'n B. Obvious here, but you know what PHD stands for, right? 

In your case it's  Phucking Horrible Dickhead. :D  

2 minutes ago, Nervous said:

Hahaha my bad Doctor, must be the cannabis I've been consuming causing subconscious cognitive decline 

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Saddam said:

In your case it's  Phucking Horrible Dickhead.

5 minutes ago, hilbilly hifi said:

Hahaha my bad Doctor, must be the cannabis I've been consuming causing subconscious cognitive decline 

Ah, sorry fellas. Either comment might actually have been funny if I was a doctor. Much like the rest of this conversation it's a case of people not knowing the facts and using humour (or attempting to in your cases) to mask that... fact  :fish:

Edited by Nervous
1 person likes this

13 hours ago, The Pharm said:

I'm not scared of it at all, cannabis has marginal clinical benefit to those suffering from illnesses that can be treated using systemic drugs

what about for treating the co-morbidities of autism? i find it really helps the IBS

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, Nervous said:

I'm pretty sure Charles Dickens wasn't an evolutionary scientist.     

Did he brew cider though?

@TheRosinCrown we stock Dicken’s Cider if you fancy a tipple. lol 

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, bartman said:

Did he brew cider though?

I'm pretty sure hot cider got mentioned in a few of his books, though I can't say if he brewed it 

If you stand outside a pub advertising "RED HOT DICKENS, COME INSIDE. COME GET YOUR HOT DICKENS RIGHT HERE" I reckon eventually someone might hear you incorrectly and think you're running a pub/bordello 

Edited by Nervous