Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sateeva

Is this loft space ok to dry in?

23 posts in this topic
19 hours ago, Sateeva said:

Even if I open the bag daily or even leave the bag slightly open, it is dark up there anyway?

I'm pretty fooked as to where I can put them to be honest so it's deffo a case of taking my chances I know.

you need air flow and reasonable temps mate, but it's your call, shame to waste that lovely harvest :)

2 people like this

@Sateeva

I would freeze the outdoor plant in air tight bags or tubs for a week untill the indoor plants finished then dry it in the growroom using the ventilation.

3 hours ago, LA LUNA said:

@Sateeva

I would freeze the outdoor plant in air tight bags or tubs for a week untill the indoor plants finished then dry it in the growroom using the ventilation.

Shit I didn't even think of that!!! Is that really a thing?

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Sateeva said:

Shit I didn't even think of that!!! Is that really a thing?

Yes and it will stop it molding untill your drying area is free, just make sure its airtight so it doesn't add any more moisture.

14 minutes ago, LA LUNA said:

Yes and it will stop it molding untill your drying area is free, just make sure its airtight so it doesn't add any more moisture.

Really?  Surely the plant will come out limp and mushy?  I've heard of fresh frozen being used for qwiso but little else!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Really?  Surely the plant will come out limp and mushy?  I've heard of fresh frozen being used for qwiso but little else!

Maybe, but he has nowhere to dry, his loft is sealed and unventilated and he can dry it in a week when his indoor crops ready, if he keeps it airtight the only moisture will be whats already in the plant, not ideal i know but it could save the dope !

On 18/10/2020 at 9:29 PM, ratdog said:

only when the bud is almost dry, not wet, it will rot in no time left in any bag

You taken the horse to the water mate 

1 person likes this

On 20/10/2020 at 1:32 PM, LA LUNA said:

Maybe, but he has nowhere to dry, his loft is sealed and unventilated and he can dry it in a week when his indoor crops ready, if he keeps it airtight the only moisture will be whats already in the plant, not ideal i know but it could save the dope !

@smokie1 b c f c you dryed buds from frozen if i remember correctly sorry if I'm wrong by brain lol but how was they (buds) after defrost into dry .product as normal as not being frozen to start or mushy mate

1 person likes this