Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

j0eperry

New to I.N.

Just made the switch to Organix Range with Runzyme. Going to give my first feed today to a 27 day old Fastbuds Green Crack and Smoothie Auto, growing in Plant Magic Supreme Plus. They're in 6l standard pots in a 60x60x150 under a Phlizon 1000 LED/COB (250w actual). 

Both are showing the first signs of flower so I'm on a roughly 60 day estimated flowering time based on my previous grows - we'll see if the nutes have any effect on this but Fastbuds have been quite consistent from what I've found so far. 

Anyway, any tips of advice or just stuck to the grow schedule?

Hope these leave things looking healthier for longer in my cycle!

Peace :smokin:

Hi bro 

I usually say when feeding the plants take the schedule as the high average for feeds so always start off lower dose and build up to where you find the sweet spot for your plant

Just remember it's always easier to add more to a hungry plant than it is to put them on a diet 

Anything I can do mate just tag me with a @ and I will do what I can to help you

All the best Mate 

Matt :)

Edited by Intense Nutrients Matt
Spelling
3 people like this

18 hours ago, j0eperry said:

Hope these leave things looking healthier for longer in my cycle!

This run is my second with IN, these pics were taken day 39

large.DSC_0413.jpglarge.DSC_0412.jpglarge.DSC_0411.jpglarge.20201016_200102.jpglarge.20201016_200036.jpg

Ignore the thrips lol

These nutrients are very well balanced, this is a 5 strain grow fed on schedule. 

:bong:

4 people like this