Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

My Wife, My Weed, My Work..

54 posts in this topic

Thoughts are with you man. 

:(

9 people like this

So so sorry to read/hear all that Mark :(

My sincerest condolences and best wishes heading your way.  

Fwiw (not a lot right now I know) your easily one of the most helpful, valued and loved members of our community here and I'm sure everyone here is thinking of you and sending out there best vibes/wishes for you and your family right now.

Stay strong and take care of yourself man, we will all still be here when you get back :yinyang:

Much love 

25 people like this

Sending vibes your way Mark. Nothing I can say will bring her back but it gets easier but never goes away. Look to your family and help one another.

Biokid.

7 people like this

Sending you lots of love.

One day the pain will be replaced with happy memories, I hope that time comes soon for you.

6 people like this

Mark, We are so sorry for your loss there is nothing we or anyone can say that will make your loss any easier ony time. Thank you for all your help over the years. All our  love to you.

Edited by polo71
4 people like this

when the clouds clear, we will look forward to seeing you back here, mate. 

Thanks for everything, and i wish you all the best in coming to terms with this loss. 

7 people like this

If you have nothing to stay for I highly recommend going. Take a few years out, get out and get away.  

Love to you Mark. I hope in time you find some of your own inner peace and belonging again. 

5 people like this

Literal tears in my eyes reading that Mark. I'm so very sorry.

I don't have words. I know there aren't any.

You are genuinely loved here mate. 

5 people like this

Bless you Mark thank you for posting this it must have been rough. 

Try and stay strong and keep busy as much as possible, doing things you enjoy and we will all be here if and when you feel up to returning:yep:

6 people like this

Thoughts r with you and the family mark, they say times a great healer so take as long as u need, I'm sure everyone will be here when/if you return.

3 people like this

Heartbreaking read.. I dont frequent on the boards that much, and i doubt we've even crossed posts. But i've seen, heard & know the love & support you've given to others is second to none. 

Just want to send you some good karma and positive energy. Even if you dont know us, our heart is here/thinking for/of you.

Edited by stickyblack
3 people like this

I'm new to the boards so don't know you like the others do, but don't need to know you to have my heart strings pulled by such a post.  There are no words when life's so cruel.  Hoping you, your kids & your father in law have a lot of love and support around you.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  

1 person likes this

You take care mate we'll still be here when ye return 

3 people like this

Love and light my friend, find peace 

Sending love and vibes 

:bong:

3 people like this