Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Budworshipper

Carbon filter recommendations

21 posts in this topic
24 minutes ago, Anchorman said:

Thank you sir, new Fox 150x600 on it's way, £54.99 inc. shipping

That's cheap as chips I think I paid £90 when I bought my last one about a year ago.  I got another as a spare when I seen them on offer for 75 about a week later.

55 is cheap though, are you sure that's not the 150X300mm version??  Only that would be about the right price then.

Unless the seller made a cockup with the listing maybe, either way. Bargain!

I don't think you will be disappointed anyway :yep:

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Anchorman said:

Why lucky, Rhino is a good reputable brand making great carbon filters, their pro range is excellent and even more expensive than Carboair if you want to buy more "prestige".

rhino has been getting a very bad rap lately mate, perhaps you haven't heard?

and "prestige" was a joke if you reread? what else do carbon filters do apart from scrub the air, is there another thing they do that i have missed that i could benefit from?, i'd love to know!

2 people like this

8 hours ago, ratdog said:

rhino has been getting a very bad rap lately mate, perhaps you haven't heard?

and "prestige" was a joke if you reread? what else do carbon filters do apart from scrub the air, is there another thing they do that i have missed that i could benefit from?, i'd love to know!

I must admit I haven't heard as my Rhino was bought 3+ years ago and I didn't read about them since. I do get your joke. And "prestige" was a sarcasm if you reread ;) I don't know what else carbon filters do apart from scrub the air, hence why I asked the exact same question, trying to understand why there's such a big price difference. Cuz at the moment it's just a joke, as we established that's what "prestige" is ;)

9 hours ago, Dodgee said:

That's cheap as chips I think I paid £90 when I bought my last one about a year ago.  I got another as a spare when I seen them on offer for 75 about a week later.

55 is cheap though, are you sure that's not the 150X300mm version??  Only that would be about the right price then.

Unless the seller made a cockup with the listing maybe, either way. Bargain!

I don't think you will be disappointed anyway :yep:

It's on discount, down from £69 ;)  Says 150x600mm

Edited by Dodgee
Remove spam
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Anchorman said:

trying to understand why there's such a big price difference.

are all cars the same price? ever wondered why? ;);)

On 17/10/2020 at 4:57 PM, ratdog said:

i would say you have been lucky mate, i wouldn't risk my security for money

prestige? lol what other benefits does a carbon filter give apart from being a scrubber?

Longevity

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Longevity

of what?