Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tokenroll

Welcome to level 3: The Crystal Forest: Sweet Seeds 7th Grow Diary Competition

71 posts in this topic

Morning Toke

Doing the SAD myself. Looking forward as always and good luck with the comp.

4 people like this

Best of luck for the grow and the comp mate :yep: 

4 people like this

Building the suspense........ a bit here @tokenroll I like it. 

You gonna drop the sexy photo payload?

My eyes need treats. 

Take care. 

:skin_up:

3 people like this

@growinggold hi mate, diary will be updated this week at some point. Got alot going on atm and very little spare time at home with the grow. This diary won't be like last years  so im just going to run it for some fun. and do the updates when I can.

Toke...

6 people like this

S.A.D can produce like :yep:

Good luck dude

gallery_58549_7028_670311.jpg

12 people like this

apologies toke ..but it had to be done lol .

4 people like this

First up sorry for the sheer lack of updates in this diary. Due to having no spare time from looking after the oldman and covid 19 deaths in the family. 

I will restart the diary photos now with a couple of seed images and go from there till present day.

Next update will be more photos and feeding details etc.

Take care all.

Toke...

large.5f7766cdbfe65_theseeds.jpg

large.5f7a07506ef92_SweetSeeds-SweetZkittlez-Seeds-Germination.jpg

large.5fb198b1a15b7_SweetSeeds-SweetAfganiDeliciousS1-QuadImageDay13Above.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Ice cool

large.5fb1c8acf13a5_SweetSeeds-IceCoolQuadImage.jpg

Sweet Seeds - SAD

Early veg photos below

large.5fbf9e55a237f_SweetSeeds-BigFoot-GroupShot-EarlyVeg-26-11-2020.jpg

large.5fbaa06835cda_SweetSeeds-SweetAfganiDeliciousS1-PlantGroup21-11-2020.jpg

large.5fb94fa8e0195_SweetSeeds-SweetAfganiDeliciousS1-FourPlants21-11-2020.jpg

large.5fdb9e6ac4e18__DSC1710-SweetSeedsMultistraingrowneglected.jpg

Sweet Seeds Multigrow - 17/12/2020

large.5fe75a4382d3c_SweetSeeds-Sweetzkittlez-2PlantsInVegJustPottedUpTo5LPotOfEcothriveCocoPerlite.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Sweet Zkittlez - 2 Plants In Veg Just Potted Up To 5L Pot Of Ecothrive Coco Perlite 26/12/2021

large.6001c01cde817_SweetSeeds-SADS1-TestImage.jpg

Sweet Afgani Delicious S1

large.6001c81d9939a_SweetSeeds-IceCool-PlantD-5lPot-BeforeAfterCleanUp.jpg

Sweet Seeds - SAD S1 - (Plant D) Before (Left) And After (Right)  Clean up - Ready To Flower 15/01/2021

large.60109f76c2ed1_SweetSeeds-SAD-PlantC-Day18Flower-25-01-2021.jpg

Sweet Seeds - SAD - Plant C - Day 18 Flower - 25-01-2021

large.60140d028709d_SweetSeeds-IceCool-Day21Flower29-01-2021.jpg

Sweet Seeds Ice Cool plant b Day 21 Flower - 29/01/2021

large.60140cf37335f_SweetSeeds-IceCool-Day21Flower-LargeSingleImage29-01-2021.jpg

Sweet Seeds Ice Cool plant b Day 21 Flower - 29/01/2021

18 people like this

I've heard NatGeo are looking for photographers... :)

Nice one T great to see your posts, always a proper treat to see your pics.

Long may it continue

PR

E2A: Thanks @Shumroom for putting things into perspective. @tokenroll I wish you peace and comfort in these testing times. 

Edited by Punta Roja
7 people like this

Sorry to hear about the losses in your family :(

Atb 

Photos are amazing as always. 

:yinyang:

6 people like this

Hey Toke m8.:yep:

As said, cool to see you back showing the skill’s off again. Stunning pics as usual. 
I notice you seem to be growing em taller than your usual, have you changed things up in the White House!

That S.A.D S1 pic catches your eye. 

Sorry to hear off your family woes mate. 

Good luck an stay cool :smoke:

5 people like this

Day 28 Flower all plants in the flower cab at the same stage are getting fed bloom nutrients and 1ml per litre of Intense Nutrients Wide Load. From the 07/02/201 i will be adding Intense Nutrients PK Phite at 1 ml per 2 litres of water.

This feeding will remain constant until 2 weeks before harvest.

Cold temps at night are causing some problems atm and the plant showing this with their purple stems, and some other genetics that are in there have leaves going purple long before they should. I will sort cold problem this evening now i have the spare time.

As for plant training all they have had is some defoliation during veg and day 1 of flip, and day 25 i removed some off the lower branches.

Flower and trichome production is in full swing and buds linking up.

Images below. Enjoy.

Toke...

large.601d3608b1b5b_SweetSeeds-BigFoot-PlantD-Day28Flower-TopBud-05-02-2021.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Big Foot - Plant (D) Day 28 Flower

large.601e6aa0cd277_SweetSeeds-BigFoot-PlantD-Day28Flower-TopBud-RedBacklight-05-02-2021.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Big Foot - Plant (D) Day 28 Flower

large.601d394dcae79_SweetSeeds-BigFoot-PlantD-Day28Flower-TopBud-InfoPanel-05-02-2021.jpg

large.601eb8ab31268_SweetSeeds-IceCool-Day28Flower-PLANTC-05-02-2021.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Ice Cool - Plant (C) 

large.601ec09f19960_SweetSeeds-IceCool-Day28Flower-BelowMainLinkingUpAndTrichomesProductionOnTheWay-PLANTC-05-02-2021.jpgSweet Seeds - Ice Cool - Plant (C) 

large.601ebdd8d838d_SweetSeeds-IceCool-Day28Flower-BelowMainColaSection-PLANTC-05-02-2021.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Ice Cool - Plant (C) 

large.601ec5a518609_SweetSeeds-IceCool-PlantC-Day28FlowerInfoPanel-05-02-2021.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
15 people like this

@Amo yeah the plants are taller but still around 3 ft tall. They all got outa hand in veg to be honest, plan was to be a 3 level sog grow 48 plants per level. That has went out the window due to previous events. Broke my heart to bin so many plants but the house was like a forest with all the cuts lol. Will see where we go from here.

Take care.

Toke...

7 people like this

Lovely work as usual @tokenroll it’s always a pleasure to see what your up to, glad your back on it mate. Can I just ask what the total veg time was on them? Reason I ask is that they look fairly compact considering you haven’t done anything to them except for chopping some of the lowers off and being in 5l pots of coco I would of thought they’d have grown bigger. This is the sort of size and shape I’d like mine to be when doing a keeper hunt but even in just a 1.5l pot of coco they still seem to grow to big while in veg and waiting to sex them, I know your doing fems though so you don’t have to worry about that. 

Also interested to know what was your plan if doing the 48 per level sog, I assume you’d be using just cuts putting them pretty much straight into flower from rooting?

Im just trying to plan my next hunt but don’t want it to end up like the complete mess of a jungle that happened last time I attempted it in coco.

1 person likes this

Quick shot of the lower level in the flower cabinet. Plant on far right i just can't get dialled in with the rest, probably fussy on the cold side.

Walls in the cabinet are bathroom upvc wall cladding, makes things easy to clean.

Main lights in here atm are the samsung 3k strips as main lights at 270 watts and round the outside of the lights frame we have the Buddies (white) running at 50 watts so 320 watts total at the wall.

More to follow:

Toke...

large.601fd2d27e0c7_SweetSeeds-MultiStrains-BottomLevelOfCabinet-07-02-2021.jpg

17 people like this

looking tasty as in here mate, looks like a contender again this year :yep:

sorry to hear about the covid stuff mate, i had a gut full of it last month with 4 relatives and still on going with recovery. lost a couple of neighbours too, sad times.

2 people like this