Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Punta Roja

PR's first time RDWC... Mohan Ram.

303 posts in this topic

Some chunky nuggets on the moham ram! :naughty:

5 people like this

Frosty ladies mate they look nice and ripe. Top growing punta dude. Looking forward to seeing more action from the sweet tai! And that outdoor candy, wow. Cant beat a bit of outdoor canna :skin_up:

5 people like this

Wow those calyxes look like they'll pop :)

Great work, but a sneaky grow on the side, feels like you've been cheating on us lol

Wish I had an extra grow, my last jar is running low and I'm ruing my two week cock up, might need to lock my scissors away in a bit.

Yes, plants in the sun, was out yesterday thinking it would be nice to get some out.

Love looking at the garden and guerilla grows on here, looks like the Light Dep is becoming more popular too.

Definitely can't do any where I am, but might have a plan for next year, sort of a pseudo-guerilla thing, I can't be crawling through thickets and such :)

Haven't managed to sort anything out due to lockdown,  might yet get something sorted for this year, we'll see.

Excellent diary this year mate. Good luck with your first hydro harvest you've certainly earnt it :yep:

(and enjoy your bit on the side ;)) Atb

:oldtoker:

6 people like this

Great buds buddy! Are you 100% solid of this method now?

No going back..

4 people like this

Two things I noticed as I caught up.

one of those beautiful towers of goodness seems to be resting on the side of the space....don’t let it touch the sides....it will cause condensation and rot.

When you mixed the hydro silicon in earlier in the diary it looked very cloudy...was this the case? If so don’t repeat this as it’s the solution precipitating out.

Fantastic results so far and long may it continue 

:skin_up:

5 people like this

@ratdog Thanks mate, I am more than impressed, I'm amazed... :cheers:

@Shumroom They aren't the same genetics so a proper comparison would be hard... but still, I'm happy that I grew the insurance... I can be patient with the MH now... let them go a bit longer... for the narcoleptic effect. Good luck with the clones and your quest. :cheers:

@Intense Nutrients Matt Thanks for looking in mate... you know it... RDWC all the way from now on. :cheers:

@AustrianToker Cheers AT, best buds I've ever grown... by far. Nice haul in your yard I see. :cheers:

@Openairbud Thanks mate, can't wait to get another show on the road... and what a day it is today... GG all over it. :cheers:

@Clumsy Had to hedge my bets, I had no idea how this would turn out. And I can't believe my eyes every time I poke my head in. Good luck mate. :cheers:

@growinggold Buds are phenomenal.. at least compared to anything I've grown.. and...you bet, the only time I'll grow in soil from now on is outdoor. Cheers mate. :cheers:

@zen-ken How's it going mate? Thanks for looking in, I've been rearranging the buds touching the walls throughout the grow, I was expecting a lot more droop from the stems but they're strong and taught... not like my previous grows in soil when I struggled to keep them erect. Should I be adding the silicon before the nutes do you think? And thank you Ken, it is a fantastic grow and hopefully the first of many. :cheers:

Bring on the Sweet Tai.

Talking of which...

medium.IMG_2947.jpg.ad98cf4a581bc8e8ffb1ada1eeb7caf3.jpg

A baker's dozen.

12 cuttings off the MH and one off ST plant B... far left corner.

medium.IMG_2949.jpg.72e168dde61e569e1322f3cbe63d581b.jpg

Aftermath

And a couple of bud shots from MH plant A

medium.DSCF2537.JPG.92ae8c653a7d49cbbcf01823913005c1.JPG

medium.DSCF2542.JPG.158c4304b1a96fd9e091579a0e513eeb.JPG

ATVB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
14 people like this

Haha I was thinking the same as Clumsy about the sneaky little bit on the side just in case. Nice one :yep: 

Great to see you buzzing on your achievements mate, those buds look amazing :thumsup:  Making me wanna go hydro, Billy already had me tempted but I take it you gotta be well on top of it everyday when the nutes are hitting the roots direct.

Some great diaries in this years comp but if I were to choose a winner I'd go for this or Shrooms coco diary. Both taking a leap into hydro and doing a great job along the way. Top work dudes, respect :yep: 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

@jadenugs J, this grow has been so hands "off", (obviously once I'd done all the graft:wacko:). If I hadn't had the others growing, I reckon I could have left it unattended for a week.

And thank you mate for your kind words... TBF I'm not that bothered about winning, but I understand that my diary gave me the motivation to continue when there was a time when... I was going to go back to soil... :wacko:

And how nice it's turned out eh? :spliff:

ATVB mate

Love to see a hydro grow in your hands... and many others BTW...you know who you are... there's no going back for me...

Sell the house! Sell the kids!.. I'm never going  home ...  back!

Edited by Punta Roja
6 people like this

MOHAN RAM @ 66 DAYS

medium_B1.jpg.baf206b4e5178e059046d2cc73edbdba.jpg

medium.B.jpg.9876ce999a54833e207687e05f0779c9.jpg

11 people like this

MOHAN RAM

Week ten 12/12 (71 days)

medium.PHOTO-2021-03-06-13-40-45.jpg.76c4abab64141044e4b24bcd7d2abd9f.jpg

Plant A

medium.60438d0edfb90_PHOTO-2021-03-06-13-40-46(1).jpg.a3062d164874dfacf729ed7ad6dcf02e.jpg

Easy trim...

Plant B

medium.PHOTO-2021-03-06-13-40-46.jpg.a0499e5198ef6178a2c7bc3fb76cf1c3.jpg

And my attempt at some arty shots... experimented with phone and torch light.

Harvested plant A flowers

medium.DSCF2561.JPG.befb663bf172f3a7010f2f8df9f6d5ac.JPG

medium.DSCF2569.JPG.dfb5dbe1d4c0b97bf3e15259dc217fa5.JPG

medium.DSCF2578.JPG.e6270b56797c8ae125c621d354452f5c.JPG

medium.DSCF2575.JPG.2c1a78305af713680261d1d55aae4999.JPG

medium.DSCF2564.JPG.db7944a924ee8298b8b4dc33604d213b.JPG

PH: Maintained at a steady 6.0... this last week I've had to add more water to bring the PH up.

EC 1.0

Solution: 19 degrees celsius. 

Air: 21 - 27

100ml Ionic bloom

As you can see Plant A can't support the weight of its flowers anymore ( I was warned @stu914... :wacko: ). I took three stems yesterday which had totally bent over... 

Plant B is also struggling with the weight but seems to be a bit stronger.

The Trichs are telling me that they could do with a bit longer so I've partially harvested Plant A, Plant B is untouched.

MOHAN RAM and SWEET TAI CLONES 

medium.DSCF2546.JPG.fb8d2a33a5fb8867205bfe4beb2bc9c2.JPG

La Madre

medium.DSCF2547.JPG.ebd08816545c9cf7a50c5b07aa2aae66.JPG

A week's worth of new growth.

IMG-2978.jpg

Las ninas... all seem to be doing alright, I haven't disturbed them since they went into the propagator.

SWEET TAI

Six weeks 18/6

Plant A

medium.DSCF2556.JPG.77d39fcbe9c6017169fc85a54748f9fa.JPG

Plant B

medium.DSCF2553.JPG.82ebcd14de7f15a91835d4c0a4be786c.JPG

I'm leaning more towards putting both plants in the system now and leave plant A untopped... I'll decide what to do with the clone off plant B later... if it takes.

All the very best to all, thanks for looking in and happy growin' and tokin'

PR

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

:wub::wub::wub:

nothing more beautiful than flowers so big the stalk can’t support them.....get a net in next time or get the yo yo’s out 

Edited by zen-ken
3 people like this

Excellent update, beautiful plants, terrific flowers :yep: everything superb

But that font is horrible. I saw the thread about glasses, we'll all need them soon lol

Clones are looking top, be the flower show again soon enough, keep up the great work.

Atvb :oldtoker:

4 people like this

@Clumsy Yes it's horrible, but only on the phone, desktop is Comic Sans MF... It happened last year as well.

And thanks mate... I know what you mean about the wait... :smokin:

Apologies to phone viewers.

@zen-ken Thank you very much mate, I was thinking along similar lines... "them stalks can't take the weight... it's a good sign...". I'm considering a net or mesh for the next one... Sweet Tai is 75% sativa... :skin_up:

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Some more pics with my phone under the LED just now...

medium.IMG_2984.jpg.88bc7e024b34db1ca5da27b97fdea879.jpg

medium.IMG_2981.jpg.1c14afb2c76aa71a20c98f5028651a00.jpg

medium.IMG_2980.jpg.79d0280a749f5bd6bf1768ce1e735d53.jpg

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
14 people like this

looks awesome in here mate.

when are you chopping them down, they look cooked to my wonkey HPS screwed eyes.

6 people like this