Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ratdog

Ratdog's 7th go at the chance to win more rolling papers, ratfact!

405 posts in this topic

Some nice colas forming there mate, nice one :yep: 

3 people like this

21 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Some nice colas forming there mate, nice one :yep: 

yeah, seems to be developing well. thanks :)

it's day 33 in veg in the big top tent! i just noticed i hadn't topped on of the girls :doh: i wondered why she was shorted than the rest. hopefully she'll catch up a bit in the next week or so.

large.601c0e67d42a8_sweetseedsinveg2.jpg

you can see the 'dent' in the canopy just left of centre, well you can't really miss it lol

large.601c0e692f554_sweetseedsinveg3.jpglarge.601c0e6606804_sweetseedsinveg.jpg

18 people like this

Had a bit of catching up to do.  Looking real nice, ratdog! :yep: 

3 people like this

@ratdog By the time you've read this that dent will be no more... :B):

KUTGW

PR

5 people like this

2 hours ago, AustrianToker said:

Had a bit of catching up to do.  Looking real nice, ratdog! :yep: 

so has my canopy lol

thanks for the kind words mate :)

56 minutes ago, Punta Roja said:

@ratdog By the time you've read this that dent will be no more... :B):

KUTGW

PR

had to look that up :oldtoker: 

thanks for dropping in mate :)

4 people like this

Looking good in there , I may have to consider intense for a change maybe .:oldtoker:

5 people like this

43 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

Looking good in there , I may have to consider intense for a change maybe .:oldtoker:

hello mate, i have to admit they are the best that i've tried to date, real good at controlling deficiencies if you have issues, i'll be sticking with them for the foreseeable, thanks for dropping in :)

it's 5 weeks in now and they are romping, i'm considering the flip tonight!

e2a, well looking at this zkittlez roots i'm going to flip today, they are getting a little tall now so it's time

large.601ea1d90f8db_skittlezroots.jpglarge.601ea1f839cec_zkittlez2.jpglarge.601ea1f98597e_zkittlez6th2.jpg

e2a2, i'm quite amazed at how much they will take when they still feel a little heavy, i just fed 14 plants 20 litres between them, now they are ready for the flip, i fed a touch more grow, so at 2.5mlpl, some foundation 2ml pl, runzyme 1ml, and magcal 1.5ml pl. lights set to go off at midnight set at 12/12

here we go!

Edited by ratdog
16 people like this

today is 29 days in flower for the jack 47's and the single do sweet do

they are all on 2ml bloom, 1ml wide load, 1ml pk phite and 1ml runzyme, all per litre

still looking reasonably happy with no more Ca def problems.

large.601eaee578d6b_jack4736th.jpglarge.601eaee24ccdc_jack476th.jpglarge.601eaee3e857b_jack4726th.jpglarge.601eaee6c6829_jack4746th.jpglarge.601eaee8000fb_jack4756th.jpglarge.601eaee9311cd_jack4766th.jpg

i forgot to add this pic of new roots at the base of the stem like you get on tomatoes, i'm wondering if it means it's going to make a keen rooting clone too?

large.601eb276b6445_newrootsstarting.jpg

Edited by ratdog
23 people like this

@ratdog just had quick catch up on your diary and your plants are looking ever so healthy! Would definitely say that the last pic would indicate that she's going to clone more readily than some. Hope all is good with you :oldtoker:

4 people like this

25 minutes ago, btk1977 said:

@ratdog just had quick catch up on your diary and your plants are looking ever so healthy! Would definitely say that the last pic would indicate that she's going to clone more readily than some. Hope all is good with you :oldtoker:

hello mate, thanks for the kind words :)

yeah, i think i'm going to grab a few clones off that one now and see if i'm correct in that assumption!

(e2a, i have taken 2 cuts from that zkittlez just in case she's a keeper and it's a good rooter!) i would take more but my numbers are too high atm.

all good here thanks, back to some work monday so that will keep me out of mischief!

Edited by ratdog
5 people like this

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

with no more Ca def

Cool watching you get on top off this mate. 
Things looking nice an green in here now. 
Time to watch those buds take shape now, an soo densely under led’s. 

Good luck mate :yep:

5 people like this

@Amo hello mate, it's been a revelation, i usually have a grow room floor littered with dead leaves by now, none atm! so i must be doing something right this time

thanks for the kind words :)

5 people like this

4 minutes ago, ratdog said:

@Amo hello mate, it's been a revelation, i usually have a grow room floor littered with dead leaves by now, none atm! so i must be doing something right this time

thanks for the kind words :)

Told you. Good going Ratty. 

5 people like this

17 minutes ago, Larry Badgeley said:

Told you. Good going Ratty. 

i think it's more to do with sorting the calcium def i've been having as opposed to watering, but it's all working nicely any way so thanks.

e2a, actually could be due to both so i don't want to sound ungrateful for you help mate

Edited by ratdog
4 people like this

Looking really good in here,

more excellent roots.

I would absolutely love to see roots like that when I come to pot up :yep:

Hopefully everything goes nice and smooth with the Intense Nutrients.

Atb

:yinyang:

5 people like this