Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

UnknownUsername

First Setup Help

I need an extractor fan for my 60x40x60 tent. The RVK are too big for the space. What is a compact and quiet extractor for £100 or less. Gonna be with a 4” carbonair filter. Cheers

Don’t take my word for it. I’m not that experienced but in a space that small I’d definitely be putting the extract fan outside the growing space. 

You could get a 4” fan and a single sms controller for well under 100 quid.

Some folk on here do use smaller spaces hopefully one of them will be along shortly to help you out bud.

I am beginner grower too, mine is 5 inch Hydrolab Hyper Fan with speed controller (its great). 

You can pick up one for 85 quid.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, cialas said:

I am beginner grower too, mine is 5 inch Hydrolab Hyper Fan with speed controller (its great). 

You can pick up one for 85 quid.

Life saver, thats exactly what i was wanting. On the low setting does it go alot quieter?

Edited by UnknownUsername

59 minutes ago, UnknownUsername said:

Life saver, thats exactly what i was wanting. On the low setting does it go alot quieter?

I use one in my veg tent, which is in a wardrobe in my bedroom.  When turned down low it's barely audible.  I've only been using it a month but it seems like a great fan with more than enough oomph to extract from a small tent. 

Edited by UnknownUsername

13 minutes ago, BudJ said:

I use one in my veg tent, which is in a wardrobe in my bedroom.  When turned down low it's barely audible.  I've only been using it a month but it seems like a great fan with more than enough oomph to extract from a small tent. 

Cheers mate, mine is in my wardrobe too. When on 10-20% can you hear it out of your wardrobe? Got a fish tank between the door an the wardrobe which is quite loud aswell. From the door my fish tank is giving off 35-40DB at its loudest.

10 hours ago, UnknownUsername said:

Cheers mate, mine is in my wardrobe too. When on 10-20% can you hear it out of your wardrobe? Got a fish tank between the door an the wardrobe which is quite loud aswell. From the door my fish tank is giving off 35-40DB at its loudest.

Obviously not completely silent but I sleep about 10ft from it at around 20% speed and it doesn't interfere with my sleeping.  You'll be able to turn it right down in that size tent.