Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

monkeypig

review for purchases

74 posts in this topic

@monkeypig knew those many hours on Tetris would come in handy somewhere :thumsup::oldtoker:

6 people like this

Big thanks to @One Tree Horticulture for the excellent experience. Ordered and was delivered the following day no issues, boxes were packed safe and secure wrapped in black with blank labels. Top experience, thanks again guys :yinyang:

7 people like this

Hi @Autobud, thats great to hear, thanks for taking the time to post about your experience, we appreciate it massively.

Regards, Rex :yep:

4 people like this

more top service from the peeps at OTH, i forgot to add the discount code and while checking if the order had gone through for other reasons and the wonderful person that is paul retro discounted my purchase any way

now they are even cheaper than going to my hydro store for compost and that's including delivery! :yahoo:

7 people like this

Thanks for the review @ratdog We really appreciate the support :thumsup:

6 people like this

Yesterday I placed a small order around 4.00pm and to my surprise I got a text this morning saying I'd have my order less than 24hrs after placing it. Whilst other companies are using current circumstances to offer poor service One Tree are excelling! Seriously the best shop of its kind bar none. 

Thank you guys

:yinyang:

6 people like this

Thank you @Oldbear such kind words....you've made us blush haha :oldtoker:

2 people like this

It’s not even funny how fast that was. Ordered PM yesterday and was at me house by 9am! 
Decided to give coco a go. Had everything I wanted in stock ready to go. Sturdy plain packaging. Then individually packaged inside the box. Had complete wankers send things that may as well have come with a neon sign telling everyone what I’m up to but not today! 
Much appreciated @One Tree Horticulture :) 

large.4E8E9E4C-1CD6-4223-ADDA-2FAA7E69B18C.jpeglarge.F4E92F17-0FDA-437F-A847-28DF4967885B.jpeg

5 people like this

Thanks for leaving a review @mikeydoughnut we really appreciate it. 

If you need any advice or info on your new coco grow please get in touch...Good luck

Have a great Christmas and New Year too!

3 people like this

@mikeydoughnut I'd highly recommend that you get yourself a wee bottle of KCl(Potassium Chloride) solution for keeping the tip of your pH pen moist AT ALL TIMES!!! :)

Atb

Edit: Oops I didn't spot the Growth technology stuff :D

:yinyang:

Edited by Shumroom
eta
2 people like this

another order sorted at warp speed by OTH, tip top service sending my root tonic and traces, i thought i would run out of root tonic before the order got here because of the holidays, i'm very glad to be proven wrong.

amazing service guys, thanks

*****!

5 people like this

Once again @One Tree Horticulture has excelled. Throughout my current rebuild I've let my haste get in the way of forward planning, the guys at the shop continue to save the day. All the different requests and apologies due to my rushing about didn't fluster them at all and in the end saved me a few quid in spite of myself. Thank you again guys, you're untouchable for customer service :notworthy:

3 people like this

Thank you @Oldbear for your very kind words. Glad that we could have been of service. Good luck with your rebuild :oldtoker:

1 person likes this