Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TheplantUK

Tiny might vape

Good morning Any idea of when this will be back in stock I got an email yesterday afternoon to say back in stock went to order this morning and it says out of stock again! Can't wait to get my hands on this vape :bong:

Thank you! 

@TheplantUKI think the email may have gone out in error, they are still only on pre-order at tinymightvape.com. In the same boat as you waiting for these to be available again.

I wouldnt be surprised if they sold out yday.. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, stickyblack said:

I wouldnt be surprised if they sold out yday.. 

When I snagged mine in the summer at VF they all sold out within 15 minutes of going on the store :D 

I’d Order direct. Few weeks later tadahh

1 person likes this

On 9/11/2020 at 9:58 AM, TheplantUK said:

Good morning Any idea of when this will be back in stock I got an email yesterday afternoon to say back in stock went to order this morning and it says out of stock again! Can't wait to get my hands on this vape :bong:

Thank you! 

I had a message about 1630, went to buy at about 1700 and they'd gone.

I messaged Vapefiend  on Insta and was told they they sold out in minutes.

2 people like this

I had no chance since my email went in my junk folder so saw it days after they were sold out. :crybaby: