Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

One Tree Horticulture

Welcome to One Tree Horticulture

41 posts in this topic

Thank you for the feedback @Dapex and thank you for your support :yep:

Take it easy :oldtoker:

2 people like this

Hi went to make a order and the UK420 code has expired, any chance you can reactive it please :)

1 person likes this

Hey @Dov1 Unfortunately the UK420 code was an introductory 15% off and expired at the end of November. We do however now offer all you guys a permanent 10% off with the code OTH10

Hope that's ok for you.

Take it easy :oldtoker:

5 people like this

Thanks 1tree I'll use that one :) appreciate the quick response

2 people like this

awesome shop and delivery! :stoned: 

can’t believe how fast/cheap the delivery was and how well it was packaged!

Many thanks :skin_up:

4 people like this

Thanks for taking the time for the feedback @twigs Really is appreciated :yep:

3 people like this

Recently made my first (not last) order with One Tree! Was partly over the phone and they were very helpful! I forgot about the code, but was reminded by the staff!

Agreed the packaging was super solid and fast! Thanks!!

5 people like this

Hi @finku, Thats great to hear, thanks for your business and thanks for taking the time to make your most excellent post, much appreciated. :thumsup:

2 people like this

2nd order placed about a week ago - I ordered some compost and the bag came very well packed in cardboard and then the black version of giant cling film stuff wrapped around so very stealthy and even if the packages got a battering by the courier it would have been fine - the nutes were also wrapped in the black cling film stuff so again nice and stealthy even if the box did get ripped open.

3 people like this

I've ordered from here a few times now and hands down the best packaging I've ever had on a delivery 

I normally just order some compo for my mate (tropic mix is magic in a bag) but he needed a CFL this time as well and the packaging was on another level there was half a box of bubble wrap with the bulb in the middle:toldya: I'm going to be popping that for months lol

3 people like this

Hi @baked bean, Knowing what we know about CFL bulbs, that they can sometimes break if you look at them the wrong way, sending them through the post always makes me nervous so its always going to be a bit overkill with the packaging, glad everything got to you in order so mission accomplished. Enjoy that bubble wrap and thanks for letting us know. :thumsup:

2 people like this