Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Drgonzo84

New member in need of advice

22 posts in this topic

Welcome to UK420 @Drgonzo84

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Welcome to UK420 @Drgonzo84

:yinyang:

Thank you for having me 

1 person likes this

On 12/08/2020 at 10:27 AM, Drgonzo84 said:

Just checking before I post any pictures, can I post pic for advice on if my lady is ready for chop?

Sorry I'm not about that much I have moved your  question to this forum where it should be answered more fully.

We ask all new members to read this post before posting in the new members section, but you probably missed it and you did lodge a mod query asking if it was ok before posting.

Good luck with your grow I hope you have some tasty buds and finally welcome to uk420.

All the best Oldtimer1

2 people like this

1 hour ago, oldtimer1 said:

Sorry I'm not about that much I have moved your  question to this forum where it should be answered more fully.

We ask all new members to read this post before posting in the new members section, but you probably missed it and you did lodge a mod query asking if it was ok before posting.

Good luck with your grow I hope you have some tasty buds and finally welcome to uk420.

All the best Oldtimer1

Thanks dude! Yeah I could see it says dont and I was a tad confused. Just getting used to the layout 

1 person likes this

Here are pics taken today, I'm standing very close with a pair of clippers at the ready. Does this 12 week old royal critical auto look ready for the chop? Seems to be going by some of the advice in when to harvest as the trichs have become cloudy and have mushroom tops. Don't want this to be complete couch lock. Thank you in advancelarge.FDDB2C3F-2F3B-4310-80C2-6D2922025D3B.jpeglarge.A57CC525-3CC2-457D-A8B6-C4BE532A7455.jpeglarge.92064248-9924-4086-8F9D-2C0AD98F08B2.jpeglarge.25D67E0C-9711-4BC7-B152-CEB27043840D.jpeg

2 people like this

Get it chopped mate.

Congrats on your first home grown,I bet you can't wait to try it!!!

Try and dry it as slowly as possible or it can taste a bit like hay if you do it too quickly.

I would chop it whole and hang it.

2 people like this

15 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Get it chopped mate.

Congrats on your first home grown,I bet you can't wait to try it!!!

Try and dry it as slowly as possible or it can taste a bit like hay if you do it too quickly.

I would chop it whole and hang it.

Yes! Thank you Stu. I’m going to brave it tonight. I might just take the main cola as there are a few popcorns looking like the top did last week. That big bud should keep me busy until the rest is ready. Thanks for the advice bro! I think the drying/curing will be more stressful than the grow 

1 person likes this