Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Drgonzo84

New member in need of advice

22 posts in this topic

Just checking before I post any pictures, can I post pic for advice on if my lady is ready for chop?

1 person likes this

Yeah man, you can.

4 people like this

Thanks mate, I was a tad worried as only just been verified! 

I have a Royal critical auto, 12 weeks old today. Spent her entire life in my greenhouse and has been doing well thanks to the weather we’ve had. As my first successful grow, I’m terrified of getting the harvesting wrong. I want a more Sativa head High rather than couch lock. Wondering if any of you lovely folk could advise me on the eta from the pictures. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks 

1 person likes this

Now I’ve just got to work out how to post a picture 

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Bartyfartblast said:

Thanks dude! Not sure if it’s working on my iPhone. I’ll try the desktop at lunch and get some pics up

1 person likes this

Get a jewellery loupe or one of them phone magnifying things.

clear trichs - racy high

milky trichs - medium 

amber trichs - couch lock

this is a very very rough guide and completely strain depending imo 

2 people like this

Just now, Drgonzo84 said:

Thanks dude! Not sure if it’s working on my iPhone. I’ll try the desktop at lunch and get some pics up

Yep good plan, you need to reduce the pic size to under 1mB too if I remember rightly .... Ive read most peops struggle with it on phones.

2 people like this

21 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

Get a jewellery loupe or one of them phone magnifying things.

clear trichs - racy high

milky trichs - medium 

amber trichs - couch lock

this is a very very rough guide and completely strain depending imo 

That’s still really helpful though dude, I think I’m verging on medium. Will post these pics ASAP plus I just realised I’ve looking at the stygmas colour and not the trichomes. Whoops! At least I have the loupe

Edited by Drgonzo84
2 people like this

Hi welcome to the community:bong:

3 people like this

Hi again, i finally worked out how to upload my pics albeit sideways. That could be what i was smoking though! :skin_up: 12 week royal critical autos. Seeking advice on when to harvest, i am looking for a medium high between head high and couch lock. Does she look ready? Again, this is my first successful grow (so far). Really don't want to get it wrong! Any feedback is very much appreciated. Thank yoularge.thumbnail_59952782-16D9-4C5F-847C-5CC0C9A84CEA.jpglarge.thumbnail_3EEAA476-6D96-44AA-88FC-7A1C27BB7839.jpglarge.thumbnail_15B0F544-AE31-44BF-A6E2-DC40E0A5A3B4.jpg

3 people like this

Any ideas my good people?

8 hours ago, zen-ken said:

this is a very very rough guide

Ive got to agree there. Very rough lol

Owd

1 person likes this

Not seeing any white pistils (more overall bud pics would be useful) but looks to be about there to me.

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Pearl said:

Not seeing any white pistils (more overall bud pics would be useful) but looks to be about there to me.

Cool cool cool, i'll get some better pics tomorrow and double check. Exciting times! Thanks my good man

1 person likes this