Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrinderMan

Mould issue

Hi guys, I got a mould issue, I was meant to do a 7 day flush but I think I'm going to cut it down too 4 days - monday. I'm in Coco and I'm suffering with little dots of mould. What I can see anyways. 

I'm just looking for reassurance that, this is the right thing to do. 

Or should I just cut it all down tomorrow ? 

Flush as much water through it tonight and tomorrow, then tomorrow night trim it all down?

GM

If it were me, I'd probably do it tomorrow (or now) man... Unless you're whipping the infected bud off tonight then I'd reckon monday would be too long and give it time to spread.

1 person likes this

@npx2020 ahh well, it will be a long night tomorrow. It will give me a bit of relief though in knowing it will all be safer in there. 

Im not too worried about flush as I'm not a heavy feeder anyways. I've just got too take it on the chin.  Humidity has been crazy recently. 

Cheers

GM 

1 person likes this

Yeah I know man, it's a real pisser but it's been a funny old year all round so far so I wouldn't be so surprised :crybaby:

I'd always air on the side of caution with mould anyway, had it ruin a nice amount of weed over the years but sometimes it can't be helped... I hope it doesn't spread much further though man and good luck for tomorrow night :yep:

1 person likes this

Are you sure it is mould?j

1 person likes this

@PheonixYeah, for sure mate. I've had it a couple of times on the odd bud, over the years.

@npx2020 yeah, to be honest mate, I've been a bit crap this run through. Haven't been bothered with the tlc. Got a nice harvest though, moving too attic soon enough anyways. Probably will get worse and worse from there haha.

All the best mate.

1 person likes this

Hard luck bro.  Had a bit my last harvest too.

1 person likes this

I feel for you.

I've just come back from seeing my mates first grow.

Autos in a polytunnel! I did warn him. I knew it was going to be bad as soon as I stepped in. It was so fucking humid. He was late in flower and I just had to break his heart by condemning at least half of what he had going. He just had to chop and run with what was left. Mostly ripe but all rather sad looking plants. He's got a couple of cuttings I gave him a while back that he's now put outside so fingers crossed for them.

I lost an outdoor auto last year. Beautiful plant. Flowered up lovely. I got to smoke one low down unripe (unmouldy) popcorn bud just to have a taste.

Last night I looked closely at one plant ,with a more solid ,dense bud than the other plants .It looked A1 ,still a week or more to go but this morning I thought about the humidity outside ,constantly ,and because I'd watered plants last night I said I'd put another fan on ,and I looked at the same plant . There were two buds moulding and it was just staring on others ,the little bit of ''off'' colour and ''furry '' feel ! I'll chop the rest tonight probably ,and open out, break open the thicker buds . 

@Wacky Wardrobe ohh bloody hell. That is a big loss then. Not just me then. 

@Michael LuchógLuchóg same boat as me then mate, I've chopped most of it this morning, once I got rid of little ones. 

Will finish it in the morning before I go away. I've got a plant and a quarter left, no more mould whilst trimming. So fingers crossed.

1 person likes this