Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dov1

1st ever grow, auto amnesia and auto white widow under 250w HPS

163 posts in this topic

DISASTER! BUD ROT in 3 of my ami colas, copped it out, binned it, washed hands and chrcked the rest cant find anymore but must have lost a good chunks :unsure:

Gonna chop the rest of the ami tonight and start the cure, the white widow will stay under the hps for another few weeks.

SO SAD!

Gutted mate, as you know, I was concerned about it, sorry to hear my worries weren't unfounded :(

1 person likes this

Honestly i think ive caught it at the right time, humidity has been bang on though, have a lot of cloudy trichs and a few clear cant see any amber, gonna be interesting to see the smoke, shes all chopped and hanging now, will check her each day and remove a few leaves etc as i go.

The white widow is at home in the new homebox and loving the space, i think im going to stick to 2 plants at a go even with the extra space in the 120x120 well i say that lets see if i get enough to last me till the next plants are grown and chopped if no ill do a 3rd. 

In light of the budrot im going to invest in a new tower fan so get more air moving through and upgrade these piddly computer fans to something bigger, just was concerned with wind burn but in the new tent itll be okay i think. 

Will get some pics uploaded tomorrow made a stink putting up the new tent and transfering the fan, filter and light! Also noticing a little smell leak in general so going to clean the filter cover. And if it continues ill hook up the spare carboair filter instead.

1 person likes this

So today is day 75 for the white widow and day 1 for the amnesia cure 

I checked for anymore budrot today and found none so hopfully ive got rid of it, keeping humidity in check 

large_189.jpg

The white widow has beem able to spread out nicely hopfully this creates more room for air to travel and prevents any rot i  this girl, i checked her again and no signs so fingers crossed for her!

large.5f74b89082ae0_189(1).jpg

she looks tiny in this tent, im aware the 250w hps is way to small for this tent but itllhave to do till i get a larger LED or HPS. large.5f74b89389864_189(2).jpglarge.5f74b896697d2_189(3).jpg

Some bud shots 

:smokin:

5 people like this

Day 5 of drying, the buds feel dryish on the outside but stems just bend and the leaves are still malleable so i think shes still got a nice bit of moisture, temps have been around 23c so a bit high, dont want  her drying to fast, if i make 10 days ill be happy large_192.jpglarge.5f78f9897815d_192(1).jpg

There isnt much change in the WW, pistils arent oxydizing yet, triches sre getting a little cloudy though no amber still a few weeks to go with her.

hopfully the amnesia is cured to an okay standard by the time shes chopped and i can smoke some.

4 people like this

Day 79 for the auto white widow and shes getting chunky, still lots of white pistils and triches are just starting to turn cloudy so still some time on her.

large_195.jpglarge.20201004_193011.jpglarge.20201004_193030.jpglarge.5f7a26a82bb5c_195(1).jpg

Ive been checking regularly for any rot and turned fans all up she seems all good fingers crossed.

4 people like this

So amnesia is dried and trimmed and jarred, i was suprised to find it weighed in at exactly 100g rather chuffed, most of the buds are dense but there is like 1/4 of airy buds large_196.jpg

7 people like this

smoke report: smooth smoke and high, not the best taste but id  assume they need to cure till that comes.

large_198.jpglarge.5f7cced147741_198(1).jpglarge.5f7ccef1a4525_198(2).jpg

The purple colour looks awesome lol

4 people like this

Aye nice work :yep:

1 person likes this

Nice one, enjoy :) 

1 person likes this

Thanks lads, its all been due to the help and reassurance ive got on here that ive managed to get to this stage and officially kick the dealer becoming self sufficient and smoking dank untouched uncontaminated weed

2 people like this

Been a little while now, the amnesia has gained a nice flavour and smell, smokes so smooth and grinds fluffy. 

The white widow is coking along shes so close now.

large.5f875b37164b4_206(1).jpglarge_206.jpg

Popped some gorilla shizzle from short stuff in 3gal pots for the next grow, going to attempt to use a net for them

Edited by Dov1
3 people like this

10 minutes ago, Dov1 said:

Been a little while now, the amnesia has gained a nice flavour and smell, smokes so smooth and grinds fluffy. 

The white widow is coking along shes so close now.

large.5f875b37164b4_206(1).jpglarge_206.jpg

Popped some gorilla shizzle from short stuff in 3gal pots for the next grow, going to attempt to use a net for them

That widow looks great. What height is it?

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, superfruit said:

That widow looks great. What height is it?

Thanks, About a metre havent put a tape measure to it though

2 people like this

Looks great mate, you've grown it well. I'd be tempted to chop now as those colas look like botrytis nurseries! Get your fingers in there and have a good root around, pull the buds apart, let plenty of fresh air get in there. 

1 person likes this