Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Dov1

1st ever grow, auto amnesia and auto white widow under 250w HPS

163 posts in this topic
14 hours ago, Dov1 said:

im going to be growing some humbolt photos next then some short stuff autos after that so hopfully ill notice a jump in quality

Hi mate, i grown some HSO mango sapphire last year that was a lovely strain !

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dov1 said:

 

Some size buds them pal 

Edited by Dodgee
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@Teesside Seriously mate, can you please stop quoting, it just takes up loads of screen estate and means we've got to scroll past it again? There's just no need! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@mrrichiet seriously mate im new to this site so i just thought thats what the QUOTE button is there for what I will say is thats twice you have tried to have a little go at me rather than just asking me nicely try be snide with your ! At the end clown

Share this post


Link to post

Having a go at you, really?

 

Last time I said "'kin hell @Teesside steady on with superfluous quoting!! (is it too late to edit?)". Hardly snidey or having a go IMO. I can't believe I'm now going to have to watch the use of my exclamation marks from now on! Anyway, if you read it that way then it must appear so, so please accept my apologies. In the spirit of friendliness I'll ignore the clown comment. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@mrrichiet I can understand what you mean about the quote thing but it never even crossed my mind its a good point to make and I will start @ people from now on have a good weekend 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@Dov1 your plants are looking nice and tidy mate !

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Cheers @Teessidefor using @ now, it does take up a lot of  space.

 @Dodgee could you delete the large double quoted part of teesides posts please? Would be ever so kind.

 

@mrrichietim sure its just a misunderstanding its hard to read tone on text and i expect he just read it wrong but youre right it isnt needed, glad you two made up :smokin:

 

Thanks for good words lads :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, LA LUNA said:

Hi mate, i grown some HSO mango sapphire last year that was a lovely strain !

Nice i hope the seeds still come, with the company being raided im not sure ill get them. If not straight into the short stuff autos as i have them waiting in a tin.

 

11 hours ago, LA LUNA said:

@Dov1 your plants are looking nice and tidy mate !

Thanks, had a few hiccups along the way and i think theyve been a little hungry through flower but its all learning experiences and im pleased with how theyre looking :smokin:

 

Share this post


Link to post

@Dov1 you can still get dinafem and hso through resellers like attitude or Real gorrila seeds (both site sponsors) as long as there in stock :yep:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, LA LUNA said:

@Dov1 you can still get dinafem and hso through resellers like attitude or Real gorrila seeds (both site sponsors) as long as there in stock :yep:

Thanks pal, the seeds were some sherbinskis and was getting them free dont think i can part with nearly £100 for 3 seeds but will check theyre normal line out, im happy with a max of £10 per seeds, this grow was £2.50 per seed aha 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dov1 said:

Thanks pal, the seeds were some sherbinskis and was getting them free dont think i can part with nearly £100 for 3 seeds but will check theyre normal line out, im happy with a max of £10 per seeds, this grow was £2.50 per seed aha 

Have a look in the strain guide for both, the new looks nice but my mango sapphire looked just as good at £50 for 5, they where short squat indicas with absolutely solid frosty buds and a strong rotten fruit smell and frosty as anything a nice purple tinge as well, it was definitely my fave from last year !

You dont need to pay silly money for quality genetics !

And if you have space to run regs get some subbies !

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, LA LUNA said:

Have a look in the strain guide for both, the new looks nice but my mango sapphire looked just as good at £50 for 5, they where short squat indicas with absolutely solid frosty buds and a strong rotten fruit smell and frosty as anything a nice purple tinge as well, it was definitely my fave from last year !

You dont need to pay silly money for quality genetics !

And if you have space to run regs get some subbies !

Limited space hence the autos i do want to test if i can grow photos in my space though but do like a short veg keep them small. 50 for 5 i can do! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Dov1 said:

Limited space hence the autos i do want to test if i can grow photos in my space though but do like a short veg keep them small. 50 for 5 i can do! 

Same here i cant keep mothers and stick to fems and cuttings !

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LA LUNA said:

Same here i cant keep mothers and stick to fems and cuttings !

I havent got the foggiest how mothers and clones etc work yet im just figuring out all the environment stuff and curing side of things atm haha 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now