Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dov1

1st ever grow, auto amnesia and auto white widow under 250w HPS

163 posts in this topic
59 minutes ago, BudJ said:

Day 20 from seed? If so continue with LST if you want. You’ll know it’s time to stop when it gets a bit woody. Plenty of time yet.

Day 23 now from seed being put in paper, however i have been counting from when she first broke ground soctlday os day 21for the Ami and 16 for the WW , honestly she feels a bit woody now im glad youve this as it did cross my mind and in the last 24hours shes shot upwards defo quickest growth shes had so far pistils all over the shop , i have had to raise the light a few inchs to compensate 

Ill get some update pics after work tomorrow 

Day 22 and the auto amnesia pot was light again, we are in week 4 now so uped bloom nutes she was watered 2l sat tap water with 2ml of biobizz grow and 4ml of biobizz bloom.

large.20200804_201146_compress11.jpglarge.20200804_172444_compress30.jpg

Day 17 for the auto white widow and shes coming along alright, the pots still heavy so wont be watering for another day or 2 performed some more LST opening up those lower branches to the light.

large.20200804_201924_compress46.jpg

Edited by Dov1

No new pics today but i noticed a tiny start of nute burn on leaf tips on the auto amnesia so ive watered another 2l of plain sat tap water to try and dilute the nutes given last night and will now wait for the soil to dry up before watering again, after some research i feel im starting bloom nutes to early, from here on i will be following this schedule minus the molasses (dont really know anything about that stuff yet) 

large.5f2b00d853df4_biobizzfeedingshedule.jpg

Currently in week 4 so will just remove bloom from my next watering

any views or difference of opinions to what im doing would be nice to hear as i am learning as i go :smokin:

Day 24 for amnesia, pot is still heavy  so no water, have had explosive growth (a whole 3 inchs height in main cola since yesterday) so had to LST and even the canopy.. ive ordered a net, if it comes in time great if not itll be used for my next grow.

large.20200806_180510_compress92.jpg

Day 19 for my white widow, again pots not light enough for water, perhaps tomorrow as itll have been 5 days then. 

Ive been more confident with LST on this girl and shes developing those new sites quickly. Not as big as the amnesia with same days but interesting to see differences between them. 

large.20200806_180528_compress91.jpg

Day 28 for the auto amnesia

large.20200809_170700_compress90.jpg

Day 23 for the auto white widow

large.20200809_170728_compress35.jpg

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, Dov1 said:

Day 28 for the auto amnesia

large.20200809_170700_compress90.jpg

Day 23 for the auto white widow

large.20200809_170728_compress35.jpg

Nice looking ladies bro!

1 person likes this

Day 30 for the auto ami, she seems to have stopped stetching and the budsites are starting to fatten now.

There seems to be a good 7 main cola sites and 2 trying to catch up to the side.

large.20200811_072606_compress61.jpg

Day 25 for the auto white widow, I think my LST went a lot better with this girl and I learnt a lot with the 5 days difference shes spread out nice and has 10 even main cola sites which im letting stretch upwards now, no pistils or sacks yet so still waiting for sex to show. 

large.20200811_072524_compress97.jpg

On 8/5/2020 at 8:00 PM, Dov1 said:

No new pics today but i noticed a tiny start of nute burn on leaf tips on the auto amnesia so ive watered another 2l of plain sat tap water to try and dilute the nutes given last night and will now wait for the soil to dry up before watering again, after some research i feel im starting bloom nutes to early, from here on i will be following this schedule minus the molasses (dont really know anything about that stuff yet) 

large.5f2b00d853df4_biobizzfeedingshedule.jpg

Currently in week 4 so will just remove bloom from my next watering

any views or difference of opinions to what im doing would be nice to hear as i am learning as i go :smokin:

I don't like schedules but it sounds like you're not going to follow it religiously which is good. I grow two plants and it's rare they are in sync past a week or two. I wait until they look hungry before feeding anything, or try and just pre-empt previous grows very slightly.

On that particular schedule I'd have a month of flushing which would not end well :) pretty much how I borked my first grow except I just forgot about the food instead. All my auto grows (northern lights and white widow, plus a skunk in the tent) have gone 90-91 days. I don't think they'll be ready when the feeding chart says, but they look amazing so far and the wait should be worth it.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, mister phlegm said:

I don't like schedules but it sounds like you're not going to follow it religiously which is good. I grow two plants and it's rare they are in sync past a week or two. I wait until they look hungry before feeding anything, or try and just pre-empt previous grows very slightly.

On that particular schedule I'd have a month of flushing which would not end well :) pretty much how I borked my first grow except I just forgot about the food instead. All my auto grows (northern lights and white widow, plus a skunk in the tent) have gone 90-91 days. I don't think they'll be ready when the feeding chart says, but they look amazing so far and the wait should be worth it.

Yeah i am using it with a pinch of salt, taking note of what the plants are asking for rather than just blindly giving what it says but so far they've been great with these amounts, but as you say its easy to mess up by just becoming a zombie. I'll make sure to get some advice on here closer to the end on wether the girls look ready to flush etc!

Thanks for the advice and comments! Yeah I hope I manage to get the harvest and curing right and come out with some great smoke, honestly even if I mess up a bit I think it'll come out better than whats on the streets:smokin:self sufficiency is gonna be amazing!

1 person likes this

Today went into the girls looking a bit underwatered think I've waited a day to long with the current heatwave and some yellow leaves developing in the lower canopy.

I have watered to run off (usually only give 2L water and nutes from schedule unless plants ask for more or less per watering, seems I gave a little under last feed)

the ami got 4L water 10ml grow, 4ml bloom and widow got 3L water, 3ml grow) both went to run off. 

So day 33 for the auto ami and shes full on flowering now, the bud sites are clear and growing bigger each day, the deficiency seems to have resolved since the feed wednesday.

large.20200814_165640_compress83.jpg

The auto WW is on day 28 and shes started to shoot out a few little pistils, took a lot longer than the ami, but shes growing well and had a little bit more LST last night, im only training for canopy evenness now as i want her to grow taller but specs say she is suppose to be shorter than the ami anyway,  no concerns there.

large.20200814_165611_compress27.jpg

5 people like this

@Dov1 For some reason, your thread aren't getting a star next to them to denote it's a thread I've posted in so I've missed your last few updates.

You definitely didn't need me though, they're looking great! Nice work.

1 person likes this

@Dov1

looking good mate keep at it :D 

1 person likes this

Cheers lads, all down to the help on here. 

large.20200814_231822_compress36.jpg

2 people like this