Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hazieboii93

Need help new grower

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

large.20200728_180427.jpgIm a few weeks in and the leaves are starting to go pale green to yellow growing in coco will add pics when i can figure out how to

Edited by Hazieboii93

Very very likely Nitrogen defficiency lad. Add more niyorgen rich nute with a lot of runnoff.

1 person likes this

large.20200728_180438.jpg

Thanks for the fast replies guys so what fo you think ??

Posted (edited)

It's a plant. 

Edited by FatBoy77
Nothing to see here.
3 people like this

Looks to me like it might be the early phase of a Mg def. Hardly noticed it to begin with.

Are you in a soft water area or using r/o water or similar? 

Are you using coco specific nutes?

Do you pH and EC your nutes and run-off? 

12 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Looks to me like it might be the early phase of a Mg def. Hardly noticed it to begin with.

Are you in a soft water area or using r/o water or similar? 

Are you using coco specific nutes?

Do you pH and EC your nutes and run-off? 

Pics dont do it justice looks worse in person and maybe me being paranoid like mad being my first grow haha im using rain water that has ec of around 0.020 so its pretty pure but yes there coco specific nutes and i have read my ec run off and its around 1.4 so have flushed with pure ph water only to try and fix as i thought it may have been nute burn as i suspected mag def first and added cal mag to feed but seemed to make no difference so now have started to flush abit to bring ec run off down could it be light burn ??? I feel lost and may have to pull a sickie tomorrow :-\

Don't pull a sickie! I'm also new to growing and facing challenges myself mate.. I don't have the best of knowledge when it comes to all this but if its any consolation your plants are looking a lot healthier than mine! Don't worry too much and don't miss work over it. I get worried about mine but when I worry I tend to overthink things and end up overwatering or something.. try adding some more nitrogen to their diet as Haduken said and if that doesn't work try something else. You'll get there mate patience is key :) 

1 person likes this

Why is there perlite in your coco, I thought you were in soil from the pics. 

Posted (edited)

I would not add more Nitrogen than is necessary at this time. 

It's easier to fix under feeding than overfeeding. 

What and how much have you been feeding so far?

Ps. Haduken made comment before the post was edited to add photo. 

:yinyang:

Edited by Shumroom
Eta

1 hour ago, BasementBudz said:

Don't pull a sickie! I'm also new to growing 

I don't have the best of knowledge when it comes to all this but if its any consolation your plants are looking a lot healthier than mine!

try adding some more nitrogen to their diet as Haduken said and if that doesn't work try something else. You'll get there mate patience is key :) 

Or just do this if you want ;)

6 hours ago, Shumroom said:

I would not add more Nitrogen than is necessary at this time. 

It's easier to fix under feeding than overfeeding. 

What and how much have you been feeding so far?

Ps. Haduken made comment before the post was edited to add photo. 

Buddhas tree coco a and b aiming for 1.0 to 1.2 ec with a 5.8 ph but where im using rain water with barely any ec im adding quite abit to get it to that should i include cal mag in my feed ?

Posted (edited)

Yeah mate, 

I'd start by adding CalMag to your rainwater,

(0.5-1.0 ml)per litre. That's for Old timer plant magic CalMag,

I don't know which CalMag you're using, use info on label as a guide but do start low to see if they still need more.

It's easier to fix under feeding than overfeeding issues. 

Then start adding your a, mix, then b and mix, then pH. 

You can also make up a solution of pure water plus Epsom salts about a tablespoon per gallon(half a teaspoon per litre roughly).

You can spray plants a couple of times a week. 

Try to spray the underside of the leaves, as this is where it's absorbed by the plant.

Spray at the beginning of dark periods to avoid damage from light being magnified into a small point.

This should stop it from getting any worse.

Other than this your plants are off to a cracking start.

Well done mate :yep:

What strain/s are you doing?

Best of luck with the rest of the grow :lucky:

Edited by Shumroom
Eta plus a tiny bit of re formatting

You can also add yucca or other wetting agent to help absorb any spray treatment, including plain water.