Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Raymonddaf

Good quality stardawg seeds ?

38 posts in this topic

Right guys I am about to start a new grow and I am looking to go with stardawg. I have just finished off a crop of what was ment to be stardawg from kandy seeds and it was a huge disappointment.

can anyone point me in the right direction of where I can get some top quality stardawg, I have been trying to get topdog genetics but they are constantly out of stock. 

any help guys would be greatly appreciated.

You could try Road Dawg by Karma.  I haven't checked lately but there were some around earlier this year.  You won't get much luck with topdog stardog seeds. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have came across this stardawg f2. But I am unsure as to wether this is the real deal or not, they are in stock 

I have also just found someone who has top dawg genetics f2 stardawg for $200 for 11 regular seeds.

Edited by GSZZ

We don't post offsite links unless its a site sponsor. 

Sounds like a rework, who knows dude, give it a swing and let's hope its a hit. 

1 hour ago, FatBoy77 said:

You could try Road Dawg by Karma.  I haven't checked lately but there were some around earlier this year.  You won't get much luck with topdog stardog seeds. 

looking for an 8/9 weeker that karma road dawg looks to be 11 weeks

Any other suggestions for a good 8/9 week dawg with good yield.  

Sorry man, giving up on seeds after this run, it's too much of a lottery.  Clones only for me for a while. 

Black skull seeds do a stardawg havent a clue what its like tho

Don't go for black scull seeds they are fucking shit gelato and stardawg both did fuck all

2 people like this

I'd forget about stardawg from seeds there's literally 0 good ones available now. The later seed drops won't live up to what you know as stardawg. Anything from none top dawg is likely to be ropey at best. Stardawg is just a nice chemdog in seed form. 

Dinachem is pretty good if you want a cheapish feminised plant. Get some phenos which are very stardawg like but some which remind me a bit of some more modern dutch genetics which makes me think there's some of that in there somewhere. 

If you're prepared to order from the USA and don't mind regs I'd look for lucky dog seed Co (skunk va the man who kept the chemdog clone alive) and go with double krush, guerrilla fume for more chemmy ones or roaddog (not the same as karmas Road dawg) or bohemian highway for something with a bit more kush/og in. 

Road dawg from karma is epic though. Better than any stardawg you're gonna get in seed these days. Pretty sure you could pull em at 10 weeks also but hey ho. 

2 people like this

Soma seeds all the way I say.... sugar black rose is a cracking smoke btw  and not soma prices 

1 person likes this

Sugar black rose is like 50 to 56 day I did it at 52 + 1 week change over and it's good shit better than the street dawg round here 

1 person likes this

Got a couple packs Road Dawg in stock at RealGorillaSeeds.com 

also karmas been kind enough to send in some Sour d bx3 F2’s and some BA75 haze Fems :yep: 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, panik said:

Got a couple packs Road Dawg in stock at RealGorillaSeeds.com 

also karmas been kind enough to send in some Sour d bx3 F2’s and some BA75 haze Fems :yep: 

Add those ba75's to my opgs mate and I'll be in touch later today. Was gonna ask you about these actually.

1 person likes this