Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Dotti20

SOG OUTDOORS

Can anyone tell me if you can use the sea of green method outdoors, also if I were to grow sea of green in a 2x2 tent with led’s how many plants do I use

anything you can tell me will help

cheers

Share this post


Link to post

Possible but probably not worth it.

The idea of a SOG is to have tonnes of little'uns rather than a few big plants. Saves on veg time. If you did this outside, you would have to harden off all your plants at the size you want them right at the point where outdoor plants would naturally start flowering in August-Sept. 

Ain't worth it unless you do a shit tonne of little plants and have time constraints to think of IMO. Plus, if you do over 9 plants and get caught it's an unlubricated fist up the arse from the long arm of the law for you!     

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Austrian Toker is your man, a forum member here, he features in a book due to his incredible UK grown outdoor SOG. 

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Austrian Toker is your man, a forum member here, he features in a book due to his incredible UK grown outdoor SOG. 

A link would be great, if u could oblige pls good sir. 

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Hairy ape said:

A link would be great, if u could oblige pls good sir. 

 

Here you go

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

 

Here you go

 

 

Bloody hell, eleven years ago :unsure:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Knowledge is power, fill ya brain and u can do whatever u imagine! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Nervous said:

Possible but probably not worth it.

The idea of a SOG is to have tonnes of little'uns rather than a few big plants. Saves on veg time. If you did this outside, you would have to harden off all your plants at the size you want them right at the point where outdoor plants would naturally start flowering in August-Sept. 

Ain't worth it unless you do a shit tonne of little plants and have time constraints to think of IMO. Plus, if you do over 9 plants and get caught it's an unlubricated fist up the arse from the long arm of the law for you!     

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks a lot I thought that was the answer but I try all different kinds of growing

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 26/07/2020 at 4:15 PM, Nervous said:

Plus, if you do over 9 plants and get caught it's an unlubricated fist up the arse from the long arm of the law for you!     

This true?

The over 9 plants I mean? I had hoped to pop 12 outdoors, but I'll cut it down to 9 to avoid that!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now