Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dan t

Scope v2 440 and subbies seeds.

146 posts in this topic

The top of the twins is 8" from the light.

The pale one is 12" 

Short haired one is 14" 

Do z dos is 20" 

Ive gone back to full whack.

3 people like this

Mornin all. 

7 days and only one smottie remix out of nine germed.  I've started over with another nine. But this time in a glass of water for a day ish. Then in to bog paper in between two plates stood up.

Have you tried using a couple of drops of Hydrogen Peroxide in the water when soaking seeds? 

I just recently picked up this tip from @Fragg :yep:

All the best. 

:yinyang:

2 people like this

Ive always got a bottle in coz its handy stuff, but not heard of that before. How does it help?  Does it add extra oxegen to the water? 

2 people like this

Yeah, 

It adds Oxygen and I think it sorta sterilises the water to keep any sort of infection or stuff at bay. 

2 people like this

Evnin

6 weeks in to 12s. Still a while to go but I dont think I'll be hitting the gpw mark this grow.  A few lessons learned to put into place next time. Higher ec, higher temps. Do a better job prune/defoling

Anyway here's some picks.

Group shotlarge.5f8b5a7916e24_2020-10-1721_31.30_compress15.jpgthe twinslarge.20201017_195420_compress49.jpgthe pale onelarge.20201017_195809_compress52.jpgthe short haired one with the def. Look like she wants to finish 1st. Lots of pop corn I reckon. But smells like heaven with a hint of garlic. large.20201017_200848_compress18.jpglarge.20201017_200040_compress11.jpglarge.20201017_195953_compress83.jpg had no issues with do z dos. gettin chunkier. large.20201017_195548_compress75.jpg

The only smottie remix out the 1st 9 that germed. Its opened up now.large.20201016_141534_compress87.jpgI also got 2 seed stockers do si doz wet along with the 2nd lot of 9 smottie remix.   thanks for looking. 

Edited by Dan t
5 people like this

They look nice mate, the twins look like my disco mum and she prefers a ec of 1.3 all the way through.:yep:

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

They look nice mate, the twins look like my disco mum and she prefers a ec of 1.3 all the way through.:yep:

Ah. Ive been at 1.8 for a few weeks at least. She did get tip burn coz I tryed pushing it. 

I'll start to taper down the strenth. They are a bit dark still. 

Thanks for the tip Doc. 

On 15/10/2020 at 7:42 PM, Shumroom said:

Have you tried using a couple of drops of Hydrogen Peroxide in the water when soaking seeds? 

I just recently picked up this tip from @Fragg :yep:

All the best. 

A couple of drips to litre ? 

Just a couple of drops of 6% per shot glass :yep:

I just used a spare clean pipette.

So it depends what strength Hydrogen Peroxide you have.

Less if stronger,

more if weaker.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Shumroom said:

Just a couple of drops of 6% per shot glass :yep:

I just used a spare clean pipette.

So it depends what strength Hydrogen Peroxide you have.

Less if stronger,

more if weaker.

Its 11. somthing % so just one drop of mine should do it then. Cheers mate. 

A few of these are putting little tails out now. If no more show I'll give it a go.

1 person likes this