Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cal2020

Infused honey

Well me and my friend were looking at all the different uses for rso oil and the ways it can be ingested which also led us onto edible honey, now the origonal plan was to replace the rso schedule with individually dosed 100ml bottles which would suffice both medically and recreationally keeping in mind there is a high tolerance threshold, if anyone can shed light onto the matter with how to make strong honey recipies and furthermore infuse it into a drink such as cherryade, ect ect just a type of flavoured drink that would be suitable and just have the rso inbetween

2 hours ago, Cal2020 said:

Well me and my friend were looking at all the different uses for rso oil and the ways it can be ingested which also led us onto edible honey, now the origonal plan was to replace the rso schedule with individually dosed 100ml bottles which would suffice both medically and recreationally keeping in mind there is a high tolerance threshold, if anyone can shed light onto the matter with how to make strong honey recipies and furthermore infuse it into a drink such as cherryade, ect ect just a type of flavoured drink that would be suitable and just have the rso inbetween

I was thinking of using such as sunflower lecithin to keep it from separating in the bottles because I could imagine that the coconut oil from most honey recipies would just sit on the top 

Try and infuse some Mad Honey for epic results

:fart:

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, 420Chimp said:

Try and infuse some Mad Honey for epic results

:fart:

I’ve got a friend who is a beekeeper so would be freshest if the fresh and I was thinking because the way you infuse honey is through meting down coconut oil and strain your bud through it and mix it in with the honey but to make the oil and honey mix with the watery mixture of a drink I’m adding sunflower lecithin so they mix togethor instead of seperate good in the bottle

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Cal2020 said:

I’ve got a friend who is a beekeeper so would be freshest if the fresh and I was thinking because the way you infuse honey is through meting down coconut oil and strain your bud through it and mix it in with the honey but to make the oil and honey mix with the watery mixture of a drink I’m adding sunflower lecithin so they mix togethor instead of seperate good in the bottle

I would definitely add the lecithin mate this is what happens without it,  I have to add I never tried a batch with lecithin

honey.jpg

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Jimboo said:

I would definitely add the lecithin mate this is what happens without it,  I have to add I never tried a batch with lecithin

honey.jpg

Thanks for the heads up mate , I’m really looking forward to it , my plan is to mix it with a drink into seperate bottles so we can have ready to go doses in 100ml bottles with a mixer such as cherryade or some fizzy orange to add to a drink on the go but 1 serving should serve adequately as a recreational and medicinal dose

1 person likes this

good luck mate let us know how it goes, I'm interested to know how it goes, and if you can put it in fizzy drinks without a volcano effect

Edited by Jimboo
1 person likes this