Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ned Flanders

Guerilla Samaratons Anonymous

20 posts in this topic

Howdy,

I'm getting the itch guys, and I'm not talking about the type @Henroidcaught off @guerillamann who'd also given it to @B-real.

I'm talking about wanting to visit the plants. 

Is it normal to be this uncomfortable leaving them alone? 

How long r u guys leaving autos between visits? I'm trying to hold out for the 5 week mark for first visit. 

Edited by Ned Flanders
4 people like this

@Ned Flanders

First time around you always want to be with your girls

which is fine

But the ones who last, are the ones who can make every trip count, in turn making as least amount of trips possible

Only time you really want to go is if your fully prepared 

otherwise you get there and as you reach for the item you made the trip for you remember you left it right next to the door :wallbash:

I can imagine everyone has had the itch

Just be patient 

think covid

trips are for essentials only

if your a religious man 

pray

otherwise smoke a fat one 

peace bro

4 people like this

I haven't been to check since plant out at the start of may lol

3 people like this

I'm tending to my autos every five days. They're in fabric pots and need watering so I dont have a choice.

1 person likes this

Nothing like that feeling of anticipation when getting close to your plot and then catching the first glimpse of how they’ve grown. The longer left between trips, the greater this is. I always seem to get cleg bites soon after being taken in by the charms of the ladies shortly after arriving too. The bastards seem to know I’m off guard for 10 minutes 

7 people like this

@Ned Flanders the one piece of advice I can give is to write a list and make sure you take everything on the list in the one trip if possible. Also try and make note of how the surrounding environment lies and make sure you have plenty of time. Just don’t go if you feel you’ll need to rush because you’ll already be flustered if anything does happen.

But all in all checking fortnightly isn’t too bad where I am, it’s all about your location though mate.

F*cking horse riders almost caught me the other week because the pricks were sat an extra 6ft above everything else haha!

I had been doing a trip and forgot the most essential item, the folding spade. Nevertheless, I was over the hedge already and I spotted the high vis helmet wankers from about 20ft so did the whole ‘if in doubt, whip your dick out’, needless to say me struggling to conjure a piss made awkward viewing but got rid of them without suspicion :thumsup:

4 people like this

@Ned Flanders same as u mate first time round and hating not being able to see girls.

Visiting my autos every couple of days at moment as dealing with rot cos of all the rain.

One tip i could give u though if the weather is raining etc its a good time for a visit and mid morning seems to be a good time also maybe different your way but there does seem less people about at that time.

2 people like this

Yeah, one of my plots I always emerge from with a roll of toilet paper and fixing my belt. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

@Ned Flanders same as u mate first time round and hating not being able to see girls.

Visiting my autos every couple of days at moment as dealing with rot cos of all the rain.

One tip i could give u though if the weather is raining etc its a good time for a visit and mid morning seems to be a good time also maybe different your way but there does seem less people about at that time.

Cheers murph, does that mean you had the itch first? 

1 person likes this

@guerillamann

I know right! 

Its easy to forget something when there's so much needed. 

I have a plot bag always ready to go. Tools, tape, zip ties slug pellet portions and a small bottle of biobizz. 

2 people like this

Feeding my autos weekly as they are in a pot with Coco and flowering  heavily.   But every time I visit, I'm making a noticeable trail through the brairs.   I started feeding the brairs and bushes as well in the hope they grow and cover the trail.  

Edited by Gsxr100

50 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Yes mate i did. lol

@murphyblue

Sorry to hear about your rot problem (not related to the itch i hope otherwise we're all buggered). 

I'm saving all my visits for the end for sure for rot watching. 

Popping over yours now. 

I only go when it hasn't rained for like 3-4 days max, if its been hot. Turns out it's been averaging once a week to once every 2 weeks sometimes. 

& only at last night too. 

Edited by Funk P
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Man I got that itch good and propa. 

If one can't contain ones excitement and one knows the plant isn't going to provide one with much entertainment growth wise I suggest one plants a few different strains one quick one medium and one longer so when one goes to the plot one can see all different stages of growth.

I like speaking in 3rd person monotone if feel regal.

Just got to weigh it up man if you can visit without worry do it but the season will drag.

1 person likes this