Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

109 posts in this topic

hello and welcome to The Cave,

This will hopefully be a record of a successful grow lol but, I'm promising nothing more than a really good go from a crazy old bear.

First the Space(s): I will update each space as we reach it  (veg and flower are also separate)

Nursery is a small cupboard with mish mash lighting and clip on fans for air (not ideal but it is only a nursery)

The lighting for the seedling stage is 1/2 a T5 4 tube (half is fookeded)

Nutrients and compost :

Thanks to @Intense Nutrients Matt for kindly helping out so I could run the full organix range on this run! Top man :notworthy:

So,  I'll be using ;

Granules

Runzyme

Foundation

Grow

Bloom 

These will run according to schedule, I will make any adjustments as we go but from what I have seen that won't necessarily be required... we shall see.

Compost:

Clover Multi-Purpose (on it's own for seedlings)

Wormcast

Kelp Meal

Dolomite lime

Ecothrive charge

Other information:

Water - my water is horrendous out of the tap (very mg heavy) I amend it with Canna Mono Calcium to a ratio of 3.5 : 1 Cal : mg

I add this information as I get asked a lot about water and I hope this will be a good reference point for future enquiries.

Ok thats it for the intro on space etc .... heres the pics, 2 of each got dropped in for a soak and all came up! Out of the gates and we have 4 runners

large.DSC_0208.jpg

Cheeky shot to show non destructive seed removal lol

large.DSC_0209.jpglarge.DSC_0210.jpglarge.DSC_0211.jpglarge.DSC_0212.jpglarge.DSC_0214.jpglarge.DSC_0215.jpglarge.DSC_0216.jpglarge.DSC_0217.jpg

large.DSC_0218.jpglarge.DSC_0219.jpglarge.DSC_0221.jpg

Runty PM on the right was the last to show and has been a tad slow in getting herself going but its only very early and everyone is alive!!!

and now , in keeping with bear necessities... We have the "Pandometer" for measuring level of excitement 

Week 1 rating is ..........

large.thumb2-sleeping-panda-zoo-bears-cute-bear-china.jpg

back in a week to see if its getting the Panda up lol 

SSAS (Stay Safe and Stoned)

:bong:

Obie

29 people like this

Great start to a great diary bro good luck on this run I will be watching to see how the newest sherbinski strains get on 

All the best 

Matt 

7 people like this

3 hours ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

Great start to a great diary bro good luck on this run I will be watching to see how the newest sherbinski strains get on 

All the best 

Matt 

Thank you mate :yep: 

As you can see, off to a usual start... @HSO-Mark I cannot believe I left out your tag and my deepest and sincerest thanks for letting me run these :cheers:

I will be doing weekly updates including enviro vitals which were also missing :wallbash:

Honestly, things will improve lol

SSAS

5 people like this

Hey mate, real nice healthy looking start your off to in here, I’ll be watching your SBG with interest (as I’m running it too) an the PM, as all these latest releases seem good. 
Cool to see your using clover mp, as this is my first time using it, I’ll be watching for tips. 
Good luck dude. 

4 people like this

8 minutes ago, Amo said:

clover mp, as this is my first time using it

I switched to clover about a year ago and honestly it's far superior to so called canna specific compost. Balanced water and away you go without all the potions and elixirs lol

One thing I like about the Organix range is simplicity, not a laundry list of items to rinse your wallet. 

Cheers for popping in mate, here's to some good runs all around with these genetics :cheers:  

5 people like this

Oh yeeees. Organic grown Sherbinskis... 

Ill take a seat and throw some of my private reserve bbcookies on the table!

Also cool to see the organix line. I‘m not as happy with Biobizz as I used to and can’t decide between bio tabs and plagron. So that should give another interesting input.

Edited by Renard
3 people like this

Tidy start in here @Oldbear :guitar:   In for the ride bud and just gonna get comfy :lucky: 

3 people like this

16 hours ago, Renard said:

Oh yeeees. Organic grown Sherbinskis... 

Ill take a seat and throw some of my private reserve bbcookies on the table!

Welcome @Renard it's always organic in the cave :yep: and you and your cookies are most welcome :cheers:

4 minutes ago, botanics said:

Tidy start in here @Oldbear :guitar:   In for the ride bud and just gonna get comfy :lucky: 

Welcome my friend, help yourself to anything you need, this will not be a fast run lol still got about 9 weeks before I can flip them so bondage will be necessary :pitchfork:

Cheers for coming along guys helps with focus 

4 people like this

Nice start Oldbear, all the best for a smooth and easy grow.  Sounds like you will have bushes by the time they go into flower.

Impressed with the no damage seed removal from packaging :)

3 people like this

Lovely start bro. What's your technique with the seed packaging? Gonna start mine in a few hours and could do with tips lol 

All the very best for a smooth and productive run. Shall be following along.

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, SYZYGY said:

What's your technique with the seed packaging?

Heat the glue end gently with a lighter, I used a thin screwdriver to lever the vial out once the glue softened :yep:

Cheers for the well wishes bro, I'll be popping over to see yours too 

SSAS

7 people like this

Alright Oldbear. Best of luck with the grow. Love the pandometer. Looking forward to his update also. All the best for now. 

3 people like this

5 hours ago, shire said:

Sounds like you will have bushes by the time they go into flower.

Hey @shire cheers for popping in, I'm going to do a manifold of sorts, I'm aiming for 6-12 tops depending on speed of growth and width. I tend to pack them tight as I've got meds as well so it'll be a challenge with the veg time but fun nonetheless 

SSAS

5 people like this

1 hour ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Alright Oldbear. Best of luck with the grow. Love the pandometer. Looking forward to his update also. All the best for now. 

Hey mate, cheers my friend :cheers: figured early stages needed something so pandometer it is lol

All the best bro

1 person likes this

Am doing something similar, a truly well considered price to pay so am wishing you the best in return.. sherbinski? we live in hope.

2 people like this