Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pothead11

Guess the weight

21 posts in this topic

Good evening . If I were to remove clean and fill a 500 gram jar of dolmio with weed not squashed in too tight what sort of weight would it be . I was guessing at an ounce but really have no idea . What would you think it might weight .

Posted (edited)

About 13.7 grams 

What do i win? 

Or you could make your own sauce and put the money you saved towards a few proper jars lol

Edited by baked bean
Being a twat
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

buy me a jar of dolmio and I'll tell you:chef:

eta  somebody could probably tell you if you gave the volume of the jar in litres, mate

Edited by Jimboo
1 person likes this

All depends on whether its an oz of feathers or an oz of bricks. In other words how longs a piece of string

Owd

Just to add...dolmios jars won’t be smell proof.

1 person likes this

They're 500 gram jars . Really wish I had some scales will get some for my next harvest . 

10 hours ago, Tegridy Farms said:

Just to add...dolmios jars won’t be smell proof.

Why do you say that? Screw top jars seal better than clip top 

3 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Why do you say that? Screw top jars seal better than clip top 

I’ve tried pasta sauce jars and found they leak smell, I personally use quart size ball mason jars and can’t smell anything through them. 
It’s not my nose that tends to smell it, it’s the mrs as she doesn’t smoke at all.

Why does it matter how much is there I'm always curious but I will never have scales where I grow I even got rid of my kitchen scales 

3 minutes ago, baked bean said:

Why does it matter how much is there I'm always curious but I will never have scales where I grow I even got rid of my kitchen scales 

I don't grow for yield either man, but I do like to know I'm maximising my space for economy and environmental reasons. 

2 people like this

I understand I would like to know as well but if the door ever does come off I'm not having a set of scales push me up to a dealer in their eyes its just not worth it

A set of scales can be explained away in many ways man, paranoia. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@FatBoy77

It's not paranoia if they are out to get you though 

I know someone that got raided and they tried bumping them up to a dealer because the clingfilm wasn't ripped straight the cunts will do whatever they can to bend you over that little bit more 

But fuck it if you can't go without scales then good luck to you I just know I sleep a little better with none in the house

Edited by baked bean
Spelling

30 minutes ago, baked bean said:

I bet your cakes are shit :thumbdown:

2 people like this

34 minutes ago, baked bean said:

@FatBoy77

I know someone that got raided 

But fuck it if you can't go without scales then good luck to you

Me too dude, me, several times in my less-stealthy days.  Never been to a courtroom (on dope charges) and I had scales every time.