Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jimmythegent

Please help - what stage are these at ?

Hi, these are 2 I started inside but have moved out. I’m not sure what they are as I didn’t label them doh !!!  they are about 8 weeks old 

large.EEB67A0A-D5B4-4B8E-A330-0276613B4141.jpeglarge.EA1FC610-3D07-4983-A4DC-F282367521EB.jpeglarge.1F661B4A-ED9A-4DB5-AB8C-80D4B45AAE9F.jpeglarge.0D93B0FB-BA08-4D93-9538-629DF49A64D0.jpeg

Posted (edited)

growing tips showing and a bit of trich, id say 21-26 days flowering.

sorry there autos....just clicked on it blindly.....but id be expecting alot more from an auto for 8 wks.

Edited by grotbags
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, grotbags said:

growing tips showing and a bit of trich, id say 21-26 days flowering.

sorry there autos....just clicked on it blindly.....but id be expecting alot more from an auto for 8 wks.

Even if it was never under lights ? What’s the next step ? Keep feeding and see what happens ? I’m new to all this , sorry 

@Jimmythegent she looks to be entering flower to me around week 4 or 5 depending on strain, no lights are required for autos to flower they are genetically programmed to do so from breeding with ruderalis. You should introduce more Bloom feed to her now as she requires more P and K and less N gradually as she flowers for the next 5 weeks or so to harvest.

HTH and good luck! :oldtoker:

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, Fragg said:

@Jimmythegent she looks to be entering flower to me around week 4 or 5 depending on strain, no lights are required for autos to flower they are genetically programmed to do so from breeding with ruderalis. You should introduce more Bloom feed to her now as she requires more P and K and less N gradually as she flowers for the next 5 weeks or so to harvest.

HTH and good luck! :oldtoker:

Thanks you 

1 person likes this

These have been outside about 10 days, do you think it’s shock or something else ? The rest of the plant looks healthy! large.2551CAB5-E08D-48DF-B5ED-A8CCA04E7420.jpeglarge.004AF171-E84B-4B00-B918-1D6D26FD5E06.jpeg

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, Jimmythegent said:

These have been outside about 10 days, do you think it’s shock or something else ? The rest of the plant looks healthy! large.2551CAB5-E08D-48DF-B5ED-A8CCA04E7420.jpeglarge.004AF171-E84B-4B00-B918-1D6D26FD5E06.jpeg

I don’t see a shock there. Outside you have all kinds of critters and environmental influences. This looks normal to me.

Edited by Renard
1 person likes this