Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TardyChancer

Roots & Plastic Pots w/ Drainage Holes

23 posts in this topic
39 minutes ago, Wappasmokes said:

Both looking grand bud. I only remember which of mine is which due to difference plant statue but this early on I find it impossible lol. Once they start showing there caratistics you soon know. 

Hope all is well bud. 

Thanks a million, figured as much! Definitely a waiting game now.

I will have to start thinking about picking up some bloom or something, and copper tape.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, TardyChancer said:

Thanks a million, figured as much! Definitely a waiting game now.

I will have to start thinking about picking up some bloom or something, and copper tape.

Thats cool all ways happy to help spread a bit of knowledge. Copper tape is defthe best way to go. You can pick it up cheap enough from poundland. 

With the bloom nutrients its totally what you feel the most comfortable with. I use advanced nutrients grow,micro,bloom which is a three part and its ph perfect so no need for ph pen and buffers like ph up/down. And you can get 1l bottles for around 30-40£  

With those nutrients I use the b-52 and big bud. 

If you need anymore help don't hesitate to give me a shout or pm me. 

One love and happy growing. 

Edited by Wappasmokes
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

These looking ok?

20200707-181209.jpg

Maye the one on the left is reaching too much for the light? Or that's alright?

I put a bit of root stim powder on yesterday as top dressing and watered. Just a small bit. Had mytochrozial funghi in it.

Edited by TardyChancer
typo

Posted (edited)

What kind of soil is that? O.o

Edited by Renard
1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Renard said:

What kind of soil is that? O.o

Haha, it's just some bog standard potting compost I had. Seems to be doing the job!

This is a cheap and cheerful effort. I'm not investing much in it, just seeing what happens. I'm not comfortable going with tents/ lights/ fans/ extractors/ ducting etc. and so I am treating it as a weed, but one that will receive some TLC.

It will be going outside at some point (it will have to due to my circumstances), and as such I don't have very high expectations as to the end result, truth be told. So, it's a 'let's see what happens' job. 

I probably should have sifted or broken the compost down before planting, but I was rushing, and fuckit.

Posted (edited)

Haha, yes that is how most of us start.

I get very nostalgic when I see grows like this. Its all fun :yep:

You will see that this plant is indeed a weed and very hard to kill. It gets easier to kill the more you care for it. Its a counter intuitive hobby in that way. Besides some very finicky specimen they just like to be put into soil and left alone. 

Edited by Renard
2 people like this

@TardyChancerhow's it going?