Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


tapsumbong

Adopted a grow from a friend please help :)

Hi All,

 

So after a series of unfortunate events I have adopted a small grow from someone and require some assistance. I’m just going to throw out there that I am dyslexic and really get anxious and struggle when it comes down to reading all these nutrients and numbers and words and the fact that they are in small print doesn’t help either so I was hoping some people who have experience with the nutes Iv been given to chime in if possible.

 

So I have acquired 4 auto’s which are currently under a Mars Hydro Epistar LED but I also have a 600w hps kit here so was thinking to swap the led out for the hps because they are flowering and have heard that this LED isn’t as good as the HPS.

 

I wasn’t informed how old the plants are but they seem to have started flowering so I would assume 4/5 weeks maybe? 
 

I want to photo some photos of the flowers and all of the nutes as there is quite a few, can anyone advise me on how this can be done?

 

Thanks in advance!
 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, tapsumbong said:

I want to photo some photos of the flowers and all of the nutes as there is quite a few, can anyone advise me on how this can be done?

 

 

you'll need to resize the pics and create a gallery mate

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Hi mate, below is a thread on how to upload photos.  If you're on a Windows 10 PC you can use the Photos app to resize pics before adding to a gallery. 

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, BudJ said:

Hi mate, below is a thread on how to upload photos.  If you're on a Windows 10 PC you can use the Photos app to resize pics before adding to a gallery. 

 

 

 

Thanks for This!

 

large.IMG-3236.jpglarge.IMG-3235-2.jpglarge.IMG-3234.jpglarge.IMG-3220.jpglarge.IMG-3228.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Hi 

 

Looks like they were supposed to go outside... 

Youre probably right about the age but they are not too well developed. 

Keep them under your HPS .. 18 hours on 6 off . 

Trust you have extraction and carbon filter ? 

 

Ive never used those nutes/chemicals ... looks like you need a cauldron to mix it all in !!  I have found feed charts for both hard and soft water .for the shogun Samuri range . The Humbolt Master is a separate system so you would not use both that and the Shogun. The smaller white bottles are probably mostly snake oil so best avoided on first grows ... do some research on them and what they contain. 

Are you in hard or soft water ? I will sort you out the feed chart 

 

Ideal time to start a grow diary ... you will get plenty quality advice then . Dont be shy , no such thing as a stupid question, weve all been there.  :oldtoker:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Well set up!  Crack on :D

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Bartyfartblast said:

Hi 

 

Looks like they were supposed to go outside... 

Youre probably right about the age but they are not too well developed. 

Keep them under your HPS .. 18 hours on 6 off . 

Trust you have extraction and carbon filter ? 

 

Ive never used those nutes/chemicals ... looks like you need a cauldron to mix it all in !!  I have found feed charts for both hard and soft water .for the shogun Samuri range . The Humbolt Master is a separate system so you would not use both that and the Shogun. The smaller white bottles are probably mostly snake oil so best avoided on first grows ... do some research on them and what they contain. 

Are you in hard or soft water ? I will sort you out the feed chart 

 

Ideal time to start a grow diary ... you will get plenty quality advice then . Dont be shy , no such thing as a stupid question, weve all been there.  :oldtoker:

 

Thank You so much for your help!

 

I am in Hard water.

 

I also was given another tent a mixture of about 20 brand new seeds. So i was thinking to keep the autos going so i have something to atleast harvest and smoke while these other new beans pop and veg enough to then flip into flower. i was thinking to plant most of them and do a SOG as ideally im looking for as much as possible as quick as possible.

Share this post


Link to post

@tapsumbong

apologies for late reply ...

 

you will need for every litre of feed. 

3ml/litre Shogun Terra bloom  (may need to reduce to 2,5ml after 3 weeks )

1ml silicon

0.25ml calmag

 

Try that for starters .... enjoy  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now