Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LennyBach

First Harvest

Well, it seems that I was pretty useless keeping a diary (I have made notes and taken photos though so I'll try to update it when I get a chance!) but today was my first ever harvest.

The girls were a Dr Krippling Auto Chocolate Orange and a Green House Seeds Jack Herer Auto, they went to 87 days from sprouting and I think they did ok.

In the last month or so I had some issues with the Chocolate Orange with rust spots on the leaves - I live in a soft water area so I think I'll use CalMag from the start next time. I'm hoping the final product won't be affected too much, I guess I'll have to wait another couple of weeks to find out.

In terms of yield I have no idea how well I've done (but looking at some other harvests I don't think it's too bad), maybe we can have a sweepstake for dry weight? I would have been happy with an ounce from each plant with it being my first attempt - It might be wishful thinking but I think some of the biggest colas won't be far off an ounce when they're dry!

Let me know what you all think anyway! 

large.C3CAA406-274B-48A4-94BF-26180DA337FF.jpeglarge.DDD682CD-ACA9-4CB0-AFE6-D9BB80C530CA.jpeglarge.5D9B9560-D61D-4831-B2AA-35F8B69CB3D9.jpeglarge.7FEA019A-A2A9-44D6-8429-C6606493D040.jpeglarge.251E1034-31BB-4945-B5BC-95A80EF63713.jpeglarge.C700397C-684E-4140-BACE-475509106393.jpeg

For reference the tent is 90cm x 90cm

Cheers,

Lenny

3 people like this

Looks sweet congratulations on your first harvest bud. Give then good attention during the drying phase check for any appearance of mould , it can move fast once the crop is drying. Again well looks awesome

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Ignatius_j_Reilly said:

Looks sweet congratulations on your first harvest bud. Give then good attention during the drying phase check for any appearance of mould , it can move fast once the crop is drying. Again well looks awesome

Thanks man. Yeah I'll need to keep an eye out for mould, especially with the big ones I guess. 

Have you heard of boveda for curing and storing your weed ? The stuff is magic

Yeah I've got some 62% in with the last oz I bought and some ready to go for this lot. They seem really impressive given that they balance the humidity both ways, well worth the money!