Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THEDANK

Best GG from seed...

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Best Gorilla Glue from Seed 

Not talking about flavour hybrids like strawberry just straigh GG. 

.... Go Go Go

Mine - Dinafems Gorilla (comes in female seed) 

First tested the fast gorilla and got three really good plants but one was special. Which got me into gorilla 

Uniform strain, just covers in white frost all over, smells of chemmy earth danky glue.

so easy to trim. Rock hard buds with just bio bizz and soil but looks like something out of Cali or PGR grown. Hands down my fav glue but chasing others still.

Edited by THEDANK
1 person likes this

I'd be tempted to go for mycoteks IBL or the RIL from Tony's tortured beans which is recombant inbred line. Basically his own gorilla bubble bc5 or whatever crossed with mycoteks ibl. Basically brought 2 gorilla glue ibl lines together. 

6 people like this

i have had Hermies with Dinafem Gorilla on 2 grows

I'm hoping its in my new grow gg#4 x starfighter (f2)

hoping the stone has a bit more "life" to it than the clone.

1 person likes this

Real gorilla seeds has a good gorilla glue.

1 person likes this

I too have heard great thinks about Dinafems gorilla so it’s currently in the post! 

Posted (edited)

Tonygreen's line is approved by Josey (RIP) and proven, with 30% phenos coming out of some packs (if you trust the tests). I'd go for one of his bx releases or the recent RIL he did with mycotek.

Edited by Bubbles Depot
2 people like this

I'm lucky enough to have the original clone, had her for yrs now and still my #1 smoke. 

What happened to Josey (the rip bit)? 

CH 

2 people like this

He passed away last month. I popped a pack of Gorilla Bubble bx2 in his memory.

2 people like this

18 hours ago, Bubbles Depot said:

Tonygreen's line is approved by Josey (RIP) and proven, with 30% phenos coming out of some packs (if you trust the tests). I'd go for one of his bx releases or the recent RIL he did with mycotek.

The RIL is well priced too I think. 100usd I think for what is a whole shit tonne of work compared to these cheeky fucks selling 150usd packs of beans where they've made one wanky male and spammed it across every elite they have in the stable and not bothered to even test the seeds. 

7 people like this

And you get 20 seeds for the money. Bargain.

1 hour ago, Sargares said:

The RIL is well priced too I think. 100usd I think for what is a whole shit tonne of work compared to these cheeky fucks selling 150usd packs of beans where they've made one wanky male and spammed it across every elite they have in the stable and not bothered to even test the seeds. 

Believeable 

2 hours ago, Funk P said:

Believeable 

Standard usa breeding. And then you've got the Dutch who buy bulk seed from Spain all fecking white widow crosses despite whatever bollocks they right on the box. Minefield out there haha

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Sargares said:

Standard usa breeding. And then you've got the Dutch who buy bulk seed from Spain all fecking white widow crosses despite whatever bollocks they right on the box. Minefield out there haha

Thats crazy man I don't really know the ins and outs of the business, its nice to hear stuff like that because it's clearly not what it's made out to be. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have to go with dinafem as well.

Had 2 distinctive phenos with 4 smells from 6 plants.

P1T1 - lanky with a 2x stretch and going partially black in flower. Strong tire smell that turns into coffee taste.

P1T2 - same growth profile but bright green and with a chem taste.

P2T1 - short and stocky. Exceptional resin coating. She is so covered, that the bud is completely white and stiff. If I did not grow it myself, I would be furious at the bastard that dipped my bud in elmers glue before dusting with glass. She smells disgusting in flower. Can’t put my finger on it... really weird umami. Taste is peppery.

P2T2 - same growth profile. Similar resin coating, but the bud stays softer. Smells like meat. Salami or some other aged, spiced meat. Taste is peppery as well. 

Peace,

Renard

Edited by Renard
1 person likes this