Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zkittlezjunior

pc grow
I need every informations about pc grow

Hi guys.Im newbie here and im planing to grow in a pc case.Generally indicas are short and easy to grow for beginners.I learned bunch of things like lumens,cool air and etc.My case is about to 48cm height and i'll use 7cm pot with 6 liter soil.These are the items that i'll use in my grow box.

3*50W full spectrum cob led (with fans and alluminum block leds have to stay cool)

10 liter of biobizz light mix soil

48cm height pc case

2*120mm good fan with good rpm(one will be exhaust fan with active carbon filter the other one will inhale fresh air from outside)

1*white widow auto or something that mostly indica and dwarf

And im gonna cover inside of the case with alluminum car sun visor.

I checked real statistics of leds.They are real 50W.

1*120mm fan for the leaves can feel the wind

At the growing stage i'll use biobizz nutrients like bio bloom-grow and all mix.

Do you think is there any problem about my system?50W led can produce 80lm/watt and 3*50W can produce 12K lumens.I searched for the lumen thing and i saw for the 1 plant it has to be 10K lumens minimum.Do i have to change something or system will be ok with 1 plant?

Btw i'll use 18/6 at veg stage,12/12 at flowering stage.And i'll try to use low stress techniques for control my yield in case.

Is that all?Do you guys wanna help for the better result?

If this system will success this topic can be the best for people who wanna grow in a pc case.So please dont hesitate to fix something if its wrong on this setup.

Edited by zkittlezjunior
Added some stuffs
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, zkittlezjunior said:

Btw i'll use 18/6 at veg stage,12/12 at flowering stage.

That isn't how you grow autos.

If you use 10l compost, presumably not trying to squeeze it into a 7cm pot as you seem to be saying, there won't be much space left for the plant. Try a photo in a very much smaller pot or better still avoid all the environmental issues arising from growing in a tin box meant to contain a computer and get a tent or drobe or cupboard or anything else.

3 people like this

Agree with @Sasquatch however its worth checking out the micro/experimental thread think it's in the environment section, a few pc grows in there that iv seen, for the amount of money you will spend plus the dicking about you would get much more out of a small tent, less space and small plants dont make for easier growing at all

Good luck

2 hours ago, zkittlezjunior said:

Hi guys.Im newbie here and im planing to grow in a pc case.Generally indicas are short and easy to grow for beginners.I learned bunch of things like lumens,cool air and etc.My case is about to 48cm height and i'll use 7cm pot with 6 liter soil.These are the items that i'll use in my grow box.

3*50W full spectrum cob led (with fans and alluminum block leds have to stay cool)

10 liter of biobizz light mix soil

48cm height pc case

2*120mm good fan with good rpm(one will be exhaust fan with active carbon filter the other one will inhale fresh air from outside)

1*white widow auto or something that mostly indica and dwarf

And im gonna cover inside of the case with alluminum car sun visor.

I checked real statistics of leds.They are real 50W.

1*120mm fan for the leaves can feel the wind

At the growing stage i'll use biobizz nutrients like bio bloom-grow and all mix.

Do you think is there any problem about my system?50W led can produce 80lm/watt and 3*50W can produce 12K lumens.I searched for the lumen thing and i saw for the 1 plant it has to be 10K lumens minimum.Do i have to change something or system will be ok with 1 plant?

Btw i'll use 18/6 at veg stage,12/12 at flowering stage.And i'll try to use low stress techniques for control my yield in case.

Is that all?Do you guys wanna help for the better result?

If this system will success this topic can be the best for people who wanna grow in a pc case.So please dont hesitate to fix something if its wrong on this setup.

Well your PC case setup looks fine to me. You have obviously done your homework. I guess you have no choice but to grow like that due personal circumstances. It's certainly less than ideal but I guess you will get something for your efforts albeit a small yield. Whether it is worth the effort or not is for you to judge. One positive is that you are unlikely to have much of a smell problem. As others say grow a photo not an auto. Anyway good luck with your grow. I will follow with interest.

150w of LED at point-blank range is going to fry anything you put in that case. Your temps will go through the roof. For a box of that size (personally) I'd only go with CFL. You're not going to get a huge yield, but you're not going to be getting much either way

I would not underestimate the smell i built a pc case grow box i use it to get seedling started back last year had a couple of bagseed growing in there.

One of the seedlings was no more than 2 inches high and stank the place out had to shift it a bit quick before wifey noticed. lol

Reading that, my hypothesis is that it would be both infinitely quicker and cheaper to buy an ounce, cos thats all you are going to get......max.

Edited by Inspiration101
1 person likes this

I did a pc grow, 1 of the plants gave me about 13 grams and was only under an 80w cfl. Your setup sounds similar to mine.

It works ok, you can grow but don't expect a massive yield. I did mine 6 or so years ago and it was fun but a lot of work for the pay off but i did it more as a hobby.

The best thing I would say to do is keep the pots small, low stress train the plants and keep an eye on temperatures and best of luck. I did have a diary of my grow but it was incomplete, however there might be some info there, it's been years since i last looked at it.

For my first grow I just had a table lamp and the box it came in. I lined the box with white mylar film and stood the seedling in it. I put a LED cob bulb in the lamp and angled it down over the plant and I followed all the advice on line about looking after the plant. The plant didn't grow very big at all but it did produce a few buds. I harvested those few buds and I carefully dried and cured them following online advice and amazingly they produced a very acceptable smoke. That early grow pretty much inspired me. I don't believe I have ever got as much satisfaction from growing weed as I got from that early experiment. 

2 people like this

Thanks for all informations guys.But i have to do it in small area cause of circumstances.Its illegal to grow in my country and i have no choice to grow.I have to be stay safe and quiet.With these circumstances the pc grow is the best option for me i think.I can fix issues about it.For example if you say 150W led can fry,i can remove one.I can go with 100W only.I cant change my setup but i can change one or two things.I did carbon filter with this link ;

My system will be look like this;

PC-grow-box-2.jpg

1 person likes this