Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MajorFlop

nutrients
Nutrients for my coca? Bruce banner scrog

Hi all,

Not long until I start my first grow but i just need your help with the feeding side of things. 

I'm growing bruce banner seeds (scrog) in an indoor tent in 12 litre pots. In Coco coir.

Time is no issue.

This is where you come in. I need to know how much to feed and what to feed. All I have so far is.....

5x 1 litre pots

5x 3 litre pots

5x 12 litre pots 

Coco coir (80%)

Perlite (20%)

Ph up/down

Ph meter

Ec meter

My plan is the germinate using the paper towel method and up pot throughout the veg stage. Hiw big would you let the plant grow before transferring to bigger pot. I'm going 1 litre, 3 litre, 12 litre. 

Is 3 litre to 12 litre pot a bit too big of a jump? Would you use more I between. 

How much and what nutriants would you give them and also how much at each stage. I want to keep it as simple as possible really but I am keen to get my hands dirty. :)

Thanks In advance. 

Forget the perlite.

Personally id place the seed straight in the coco to germinate.Dont fill your pots to top initially.Then you can top up if you get excessive seedling stretch in the early days.

3 litre to 12litre is ok.

Start of on half feed if using regular coco A and B instead of some sort of first feed.

That will get you started.:D

3 people like this

58 minutes ago, icki said:

Forget the perlite.

Personally id place the seed straight in the coco to germinate.Dont fill your pots to top initially.Then you can top up if you get excessive seedling stretch in the early days.

3 litre to 12litre is ok.

Start of on half feed if using regular coco A and B instead of some sort of first feed.

That will get you started.:D

Thanks for the reply!

Do I sink the seeds in water for 24 hours then pop straight into the coco?

How big would you let them get before giving the first feed? And what do you mean by half feed sorry? 

Would you suggest any additional pk, boost etc?

Thanks° 

Posted (edited)

Definitely no boost PK really dont bother.

Pre soaking isn't necessary but you can do just straight in mate.

When they start showing theyre first leaves, if the medium is drying then add a little fed.

Half feed....... if the bottle says 3 ml , feed 1.5ml.

Your welcome,best thing to do dude is start a diary, loads of helpful people on here to see you right.

Edited by icki
1 person likes this