Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mikeydoughnut

Lets try some lingerie for size ...

244 posts in this topic

Ey up folks. Hope we're all keeping well n that. Recieved my seeds kindly from @HSO-Mark t'other day.

Being a single dad wi kids means time can be hard to find. If its been a busy one, saturday and sunday morning i grant to myself on principle. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. So thought id do summat exciting and pop some of these beauties into some muck.

large.IMG_2365.JPG

Read a few days ago about melting the wax and just pushing the vial out. First time i ever tried to open some hso seeds i ended up making a right piggin mess. So top tip there ..... knowing me im the last on to this and just made a knob of me self.

Not much to document other than how i choose to germinate seeds. Tried a few ways but straight into soil always works for me. Less handling, less faffin about. Just pop the blighter in.

Warmed up some soil on top of a nice warm veg box. Did this last thing last night. Im using lightmix at the moment because its what ive got here. I intend to use allmix by the final pots. Suppose it depends if they have any in stock at the shop. Seen a few different types geared towards growing cannabis online. Any recommendations for an allmix replacement would be greatly appreciated. 

I popped some mycorrmax partway up the pot layered over a little more compost like so. I did give it a quick nudge about after this pic was taken to distribute it a bit better than in big piles lol large.IMG_2362.JPG

After this bobbed me seeds in and covered with a little more compost. Then bagged up and put onto a tray sat on top of a heated prop. It'll stay there until we get the tray a bit warmer. Youll notice theres 6 pots ready and only 5 bagged up. Decided to be sensible about numbers so decided to do 3 lingerie and 2 velvet octane. Ive already got 2 purple matcha and an LA Gelato vegging so i might cobble them into this diary and just veg them a little longer than normal and see how these go about catching up. 8 is probably my limit.

large.IMG_2366.JPG

Usually see something in 3/4 days. Once they above ground they'll go under the T5. Im gonna bob me lickle prop tent up for this, so thats a job for tomorrow.

Once theyre done under there theyll move to the bigger sized veg tent under a 150MH, im hoping to replace this with something from diyleduk at some point.

Then, once they get here, under a couple of lumatek LEDs. Only 200's mind. But its enough for the space and some poor twat has to pay the lecky bill so 200's it is. Wish they'd get a wriggle on. Paid for them early march i think. Bloody corona.

When its time for feed ill be using biobizz fishmix and bloom. Also have some biosys tea ill use now and again during veg especially. Regarding potsize ill play it by ear probably end up using me 10" pots.

So fingers crossed folks and ill si'thi in about 3 days.

15 people like this

looking good cant wait to see how the velvet octane performs in your hands bud

hope you dont mind gonna pull up a chiar and follow on with the progress bud

3 people like this

Good to see yer @miserydrift owd chap :yep: hope yer well. 

Ive learned a few harsh lessons. Not particularly costly but necessary. This is the one where I crack it. PMA all the way! 

Hopefully the lofts coming on bud :yep:

3 people like this

For some reason I was half expecting to see some guy trying on ladys lingerie, i'd say curiosity got the better of me but i'im glad it wasn't. I'd probably need therapy if i saw that lol

Good start, lets hope it keeps that way :yep:

7 people like this

Good luck with the grow. Be good to see what the lingerie can do.:skin_up:

I ditched allmix, found it a pita to use and full of wood. Had much better results with plant magic soil on my last grow. Currently using mostly reused plant magic this time round, the final pot up was 60/40 reused pm and the last of allmix bag.

3 people like this

lol @mystic_roots had to ditch that plan. Laddered me tights wi me unkempt toenails lol so decided to grow some nice plants instead. Cheers bud, appreciated and fingers crossed.

@Greenls thanks owd chap. Aye it is. Packed full of wood n brash. I dunno why I’ve persisted with it. I cleared out as much crap out as I could. Amazing really just how much there is. I’ll have to get something pretty soon. Plant magic a straight swap for allmix then? 

4 people like this

I'm in for the ride @mikeydoughnut.  I don't know anything about these composts you're using mate but I've always used Westlands and not had trouble with it ;) 

May they grow well :lucky: 

5 people like this

Cheers @botanics let’s hope it’s not a bumpy one :yep:

ill keep that in mind when I nip out for some. Seen blackpoolbouncers results with clover. So might just see what I can get from’t garden centre down the way rather than grow shop stuff n prices. Whatever I go for it won’t be brashy allmix. 

4 people like this

@mikeydoughnut pm soil is like light mix but lovely fluffy texture. Need to feed straight from the off.

4 people like this

13 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Good to see yer @miserydrift owd chap :yep: hope yer well. 

Ive learned a few harsh lessons. Not particularly costly but necessary. This is the one where I crack it. PMA all the way! 

Hopefully the lofts coming on bud :yep:

yeah all good this end regular covid tests due to my work lol

everydays a school day bud learning crap tons myself now.

havent even managed to get wood cut every day off ive had its been raining so havent been able to get anything done other than get inb my new ladders looool

4 people like this

@Greenls I’ll give it a butchers. Got a good garden centre nearby and a decent grow shop - the soil choices are a bit naff though. I’ll see where I go past first, need some soon. 

@miserydrift urgh not that nasty one right up yer beak I hope! lol yeah but yer still ready to go. See that as a positive. Today I wrote some jobs that need doing on the calendar so everyone can see. They can rip me a new one then if it doesn’t happen. Even Yer own kids can be scathing lol

3 people like this

yeah man that one had it 3 times now and is going to be a weekly mandatory thing at my work ive tagged iun the build progress as managed to get a little done today

4 people like this

Im going to follow along just for the pure stink from dirty knickers lol. Wish you all the best with the grow.

Toke...

6 people like this

3 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Im going to follow along just for the pure stink from dirty knickers lol. Wish you all the best with the grow.

Toke...

Suddenly you have my attention...:wassnnme:

:rofl::rofl:

6 people like this

lol @tokenroll  make a change from kids skiddy undies in this house. Animals I tell thi’. Cheers bud, here’s hoping I don’t make a knob of me sen in front of an audience.

4 people like this