Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jack9210

Help needed please

28 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I'm a first time grower so any advice is helpful. 

I got given a few seeds off a mate what I was told to be star dog autoflowers, and after doing research the plant usually is done within 3 months. I'm at 2 months and 7 days now but I don't see any clear sign off buds, well I don't think I do I'm unsure if its in flower now or if there autos or photos I am inexperienced in this. 

I also would like to know if I can veg autos in the same tent as my flowering autos, I'm tight for room so I have 3 vegging with my others maybe this can cause my plants in flower not to flower cause I have plants still vegging? I'm completely unsure and any help/advice is appreciated thankyou.

large.IMG-20200612-WA0005.jpglarge.IMG-20200612-WA0002.jpglarge.IMG-20200612-WA0007.jpglarge.IMG-20200612-WA0011.jpglarge.IMG-20200612-WA0010.jpg

These are some pictures of what I thought are autos flowering but I'm unsure, I have 6 plants like this and also another 3 vegging. Like I said any advice is greatful to determine if they are autos or photos.

large.IMG-20200612-WA0006.jpglarge.IMG-20200612-WA0012.jpglarge.IMG-20200612-WA0003.jpglarge.IMG-20200612-WA0004.jpglarge.IMG-20200612-WA0009.jpg

These are the ones that are vegging and the first picture it's the first 3 left ones in veg and 6 in flower. Thankyou for yiur time guys

Auto's like lots of light I believe, so yes leave them in the veg tent with "flowering ones". I don't think they're auto's though, you're too far gone for them not to be seeing them budding.

Maybe next time source your own seeds mate, it doesn't matter how good you are if you have poor genetics you won't get anywhere.

How much height have you got? It might be worth switching to 12/12

I'd say with the length of time you've grown, these girls are photos. Pretty bushy so think they've just been vegging along quite the thing. Going 12/12 should answer the question. They are gonna stretch when you do.

Edited by ShiHanazono

10 minutes ago, KC said:

Auto's like lots of light I believe, so yes leave them in the veg tent with "flowering ones". I don't think they're auto's though, you're too far gone for them not to be seeing them budding.

Maybe next time source your own seeds mate, it doesn't matter how good you are if you have poor genetics you won't get anywhere.

How much height have you got? It might be worth switching to 12/12

I asked my mate but when I asked he went brain dead and said autos so they may not be. But if I'm gunna put them to 12/12 should I wait abit longer for my 3 vegging to catch up cause I won't be able to move them. And cause I'm a noob I planted in differnt size pots so I had to raise a few to the same lever for trellis net. But my biggest 2 from top soil they are roughly 16inch to top of plant but I did also top the plants like crazy at the start cause I'm inexperienced :wallbash:

5 minutes ago, ShiHanazono said:

I'd say with the length of time you've grown, these girls are photos. Pretty bushy so think they've just been vegging along quite the think. Going 12/12 should answer the question. They are gonna stretch.

Roughly a week ago they did stretch on there own and that's when I thought they was going into flower cause they grown like 8inch in a week but I did top the plant like 5 times thinking it would benefit on yields but from my time i'know you only really lst autos not topping them 

Also if they are photos I'm worried that they are gunna get or are root bound some off them are in little 1.5ltr pots. If they are photos should I transplant until bigger pots then put into flower 

You could wait for the others but it will depend on how much space and light you have. You might be better just fucking them off. Like I say depends on other factors. It looks quite busy in there, depending on what strain they are they could stretch loads. If you're new to all this then give your self a chance and don't go too crazy, just asking for trouble.

How big is the tent and what light are you using?

2 minutes ago, Jack9210 said:

Also if they are photos I'm worried that they are gunna get or are root bound some off them are in little 1.5ltr pots. If they are photos should I transplant until bigger pots then put into flower 

They should be very rootbound if they're over 2 months old. Yeah get em potted up mate, then veg em a bit longer :doh:

I also would like to know if I can veg autos in the same tent as my flowering autos, I'm tight for room so I have 3 vegging with my others maybe this can cause my plants in flower not to flower cause I have plants still vegging

What lol what kind of logic is this.. if they are autos you can grow them under any light schedule and they will flower... Automatically. If they aren't flowering after over 2 months they must be photos they should have some bud sites by now so I guess they must be.

I'd be asking him what exact breeder he bought off and link to check out what you are growing.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on here - autoflowers usually start flowering after about 3 - 4 weeks, but it looks to me like flowering is being suppressed by what is know as clawing or Nitrogen toxicity. It's caused by too much N in the soil because of overfeeding with veg nutes. Yes, you can veg in the same tent as flowering plants but to get the best results with autos they all need to be at the optimal distance from the light constantly as time is limited. I don't see how that's possible with plants at different stages of their cycles.

They dont look like auto's to me. They'd have far bigger buds than that

Are you sure they are not photoperiods and need 12/12 to flower

Owd

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

I also would like to know if I can veg autos in the same tent as my flowering autos, I'm tight for room so I have 3 vegging with my others maybe this can cause my plants in flower not to flower cause I have plants still vegging

What lol what kind of logic is this.. if they are autos you can grow them under any light schedule and they will flower... Automatically. If they aren't flowering after over 2 months they must be photos they should have some bud sites by now so I guess they must be.

I'd be asking him what exact breeder he bought off and link to check out what you are growing.

Ahaha logic. I clearly stated multiple times I'm a newbie but thanks for the advice bud

27 minutes ago, KC said:

They should be very rootbound if they're over 2 months old. Yeah get em potted up mate, then veg em a bit longer :doh:

Thanks pal I will do 

32 minutes ago, KC said:

You could wait for the others but it will depend on how much space and light you have. You might be better just fucking them off. Like I say depends on other factors. It looks quite busy in there, depending on what strain they are they could stretch loads. If you're new to all this then give your self a chance and don't go too crazy, just asking for trouble.

How big is the tent and what light are you using?

The tent is a 5x5 and I'm using a dimable 600w high spectrum light but I also put in another 150w light to give extra light in there bit unsure if that's beneficial or just a waste or electric. I also have a little veg room with 4 other plants in there, it is my first time and I did go in deep 

15 minutes ago, Jack9210 said:

Ahaha logic. I clearly stated multiple times I'm a newbie but thanks for the advice bud

I know you're a newbie but still made me laugh lol I dunno how you would come up with that logic