Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Professor_X

Extraction location

30 posts in this topic

@greenvigilante it's clear you're trolling my thread, I just don't know why. Did I do something to piss you off? Am I not experienced enough yet to start a thread? I'm just trying to help people, especially those in a wheelchair; you're trying your hardest to prove my solution doesn't work but it does work.

Do you have the balls to admit why you're trolling me???

3 minutes ago, greenvigilante said:

I bet you also just extract into the room u are growing in and then wonder why u get problems linked to your environment 

From a tent into the same room, just like many people do. What problems linked to environment? I haven't had any.

Yep, you're trolling

1 person likes this

Just now, Professor_X said:

@greenvigilante it's clear you're trolling my thread, I just don't know why. Did I do something to piss you off? Am I not experienced enough yet to start a thread? I'm just trying to help people, especially those in a wheelchair; you're trying your hardest to prove my solution doesn't work but it does work.

Do you have the balls to admit why you're trolling me???

there is no trolling going on here

i stated why its a bad idea to do it and u have been telling me to put socks over fcking duct ends ect

its just not good practice bro. will it work? maybe. it maybe wont and could cause people environmental issues

people who blow through filters also tend to just extract into the same room they are growing in. 

no trolling its just not good practice :)

1 person likes this

Just now, greenvigilante said:

there is no trolling going on here

i stated why its a bad idea to do it and u have been telling me to put socks over fcking duct ends ect

its just not good practice bro. will it work? maybe. it maybe wont and could cause people environmental issues

people who blow through filters also tend to just extract into the same room they are growing in. 

no trolling its just not good practice :)

It's worked for me for two years now, no problems at all. 

1 person likes this

From a tent into the same room, just like many people do. What problems linked to environment? I haven't had any.

Yep, you're trolling

so u dont have a issue with water forming on plants and getting burnt by light? ok bro

extracting into the same room causes humidity and mould issues . it also causes lack of c02 as your just recycling old air

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, greenvigilante said:

so u dont have a issue with water forming on plants and getting burnt by light? ok bro

Yes I did, in my little propagation tent which is in a different room. And what? 

Edited by Professor_X

Yes I did, in my little propagation tent. And what? 

it shows your environment isnt right :)

Just now, greenvigilante said:

it shows your environment isnt right :)

In a different tent which is in a different room. So, show me the environment isn't right in my main tent... 

@greenvigilante show me another way then.................

Trolling to show off to the UK420 top boys tee hee

In a different tent which is in a different room. So, show me the environment isn't right in my main tent... 

@greenvigilante show me another way then.................

Trolling to show off to the UK420 top boys tee hee

it doesnt matter if its in a different room lmfao you will if your honest admit that your extracting into the same room as your little tent also

show u another way? extract out your house. without a sock over your duct and blowing through the filter

there is no trolling here. simply dont want people following bad advice

if something is wrong with your plants look at environment first

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Professor_X said:

Yep, you're trolling

You're not being trolled bud, what you're doing may work for you but it's not the best advice to be giving out to others.

:oldtoker:

3 people like this

Just now, stu914 said:

You're not being trolled bud, what you're doing may work for you but it's not the best advice to be giving out to others.

:oldtoker:

Ok guys, I'm sorry for trying to help people, won't do it again, ok?

Admin, please delete this thread.

1 person likes this

This is rather poor sport for a Sunday shitfest.

Prof. X is dealing with adverse circumstances as are a lot of us : I'm also about to move fan and can out of the tent and having the fan blowing through. I also vent into the same room  I intake from, again without adverse effects. 

Putting some sort of filter over the fan intake ought to work as might a filter over the tent intake or intake fan. An air purifier in the room would greatly help with dust.

Venting into the same room does not necessarily mean your crop starts growing mushrooms and you die of carbon dioxide poisoning, and you can always open a door or window now and then.

2 people like this

My 2p  - Blow or suck through your filter, it's fine either way, but if you're pushing damp air into the room your tent is in and not fining a way to extract all that humid air out of the room you are going to build up a big damp problem, because that humidity level will go up and up every time the air cycles through the tent. Eventually you will have water dripping off the walls and a carbon filter that is saturated and not able to scrub the smell. 

Point being, get that damp air that comes out of the tent extracted outside before it causes problems.

1 person likes this

I vent into the same room as my tent and haven't had any damp problems but only got a small tent so probably it's ok . 

1 person likes this

On 16/06/2020 at 8:24 PM, pothead11 said:

I vent into the same room as my tent and haven't had any damp problems but only got a small tent so probably it's ok . 

I do the same & keep the window slightly open. I livein a new bungalow which has some kind of dehumidifier built in in the loft, each room has a ceilling vent. Unlikely to get damp if the room is well ventilated. :smokin: