Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guggsy

Grow LED lights on a stand/mount

Hi Does anyone know of and where to get hold of a grow light on a mount or stand. I don't have a grow tent, as I usually grow outdoors, in pots. But when the weather is bad I bring them inside and leave them by my door, but I feel this does not expose them to enough direct sun light. So I was wondering, is there any kind of stand or mount which already has a LED grow lamp on it which I can just place over my plants, until they can go outside again or some kind of frame which I can place over the plants and attach my grow led on to it. I have looked on ebay and amazon at vivosun 4ft t5 frame, but no longer available in the uk has to be imported from the usa.

something like the link above would be ideal.

Can’t see the link. 

but wouldn’t be difficult to knock some sort of frame up out of wood or metal. Then just fix/hang the light off it 

2 people like this

...or a second hand kids playtent, just leave off the cover. Fiver off ebay? Tenner if you live in the post bit of town.

Ghetto bodgeulous! :yep:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

large.61ARrlrez3L._SL1500_.jpglooks like link taken off

cheers though for the idea. 

I will see if I can get am image of what I mean.

Edited by Guggsy

Plastic pipe , glue and preformed bends and tees. Use your imagination and some solvent glue and you could make a perfect lamp stand. 

Posted (edited)

Metal clothes rail...

Charity shop.

Edited by icki