Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2020

Cream of the Crop - May 2020   315 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
147 posts in this topic

Ive just voted for tokes pic as its pure canna art and i also nominated the pic as probably a few other folk have also done.

Theres some quality pics this month.:skin_up:

2 people like this

4 hours ago, YOREEL said:

Some awesome pics this month! tokenroll has got it from me! Well done all! Hopefully i'll be up one day :)

That thumbnail of Freeman is funny

1 person likes this

Good luck everybody

3 people like this

really hard choosing between @iShouldCoCo and @Exhale

4 people like this

Hi there, could have picked any of these photos as they all make me wanna skin up... went for exhale as liked the colours and it’s one I want to grow sometime ...  well done to all. gonge.

2 people like this

A lot of real good pics again. Had to go for @tokenroll with @Green Gremlinand @Farmer G honourable mentions

2 people like this

Just wanted to say a big congratulations to @tokenroll what a month it's been for the man! well deserved.

I can't believe you've not won Cream of the Crop before though, shocking.

Top drawer mate. :yep:

5 people like this

@Exhale cheers m8, yeah been one hell off a month for sure. Plenty of new faces showing up to vote makes a big difference and Joolz running free seeds lucky draw type thing has certainly helped.

Thanks to everyone that voted on my photos and even those that didn't, it's been fun. Take care all and best of luck with next months competition.

Toke...

15 people like this

Posted (edited)

I know this month is over,  buy unwanted to share some love.  Some great shotsnthis month, a privilege to see them all.  It has to be @iShouldCoCo  that strawberry cheesecake is just beautiful.   The colour range and stacking on that bud is delicious 

Edited by Trickibush
3 people like this

Aww thanks @Trickibush - I was impressed with the colours too. Very pretty lady. We're very much enjoying the taste now too :)

2 people like this

@iShouldCoCo I personally can't see why your photo did not do better, it's a fantastic image. At the end of the day every grower is a winner when growing our own supplies.

Toke...

3 people like this

Some amazing photos here! And, more important, amazing bud!

4 people like this