Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Canoob

New to dry herb vape

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I got some titanium CCD screens for the DynaVap today, anyone know of any differences compared to the steel ones in terms of usage temps, taste ect..?

Reason i asked as i ain't changed mine over yet as i still got some CBD hash i want to put through it first before i put a nice new shiny one in lol

Ps. i also got the glass bong adapter coming today from amazon, can't wait to see how the air flow works when plugged into a bong:bong:

Edited by Sgt Smash
1 person likes this

The Ti CCDs have slightly more airflow than the SS ones 

DDave at DDavemods sells some gauze ones if you want a little more airflow (and don't have the time and/or inclination to punch your own) 

1 person likes this

On 14/06/2020 at 3:41 PM, Evelyn Pickaxe said:

Space case grinder, vap cap. Two best things for herb. Its so nice freeing myself of all the canna toys I had.

Same as me, space case, torch lighter and a vapcap in a neat little butty box.

The simple life.

2 people like this

8 hours ago, Sgt Smash said:

Ps. i also got the glass bong adapter coming today from amazon, can't wait to see how the air flow works when plugged into a bong:bong:

I picked up one of the mouthpieces and been used it with an old mini bong I have. Found it way smoother when you are nuking it at the bottom of the cap. I'm loving the DynaVap. Not really used my other two vapes now I've figured it out. Definitely the closest vape to a joint I've used. Also using less herb.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

59 minutes ago, ShiHanazono said:

I picked up one of the mouthpieces and been used it with an old mini bong I have. Found it way smoother when you are nuking it at the bottom of the cap. I'm loving the DynaVap. Not really used my other two vapes now I've figured it out. Definitely the closest vape to a joint I've used. Also using less herb.

Yeah i got some of them mouthpieces, sadly my bong was to big for it when trying to push it up against the cup or down pipe, the little glass adapter i got fits perfectly defo worth £9.99 as like you say it is very smooth even in the second/third heat up's.

Edited by Sgt Smash
Spelling
2 people like this

I’ve not smoked for over three years but that’ll all be changing soon when my lockdown greenhouse grow finishes. Had looked at the massive range of vaporisers on the market and settled on a Dynavap 2020 M. Looks like the closest I’ll get to the pipe smoking I’ve favoured in the past (I like a joint but with having young teenage kids it’ll be easier to just have one hitter blasts to get back into the swing of things)

4 people like this

You'll enjoy the DynaVap dude. Feels like a cross between a pipe and a joint. That's what I was after.

4 people like this

6 hours ago, AutoAberdeen said:

I’ve not smoked for over three years but that’ll all be changing soon when my lockdown greenhouse grow finishes. Had looked at the massive range of vaporisers on the market and settled on a Dynavap 2020 M. Looks like the closest I’ll get to the pipe smoking I’ve favoured in the past (I like a joint but with having young teenage kids it’ll be easier to just have one hitter blasts to get back into the swing of things)

The smell from the Dynavap don't linger as long as joints(Combustion) do so that is also a bonus if you're trying to be discrete.:yep:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Nice one, sounds like I’ve made the right choice. Used to have a 2 footer ice bong as well but will gradually get back into it first!

First plant won’t be ready for about another month so I’ve got a wait to try it :thumbdown:

Edited by AutoAberdeen
2 people like this

1 hour ago, AutoAberdeen said:

Nice one, sounds like I’ve made the right choice. Used to have a 2 footer ice bong as well but will gradually get back into it first!

First plant won’t be ready for about another month so I’ve got a wait to try it :thumbdown:

If you haven't smoked in a few years you might want to take smaller hits to begin with ;) big hits and strong home grown = potential whitey and a few hours of toilet hugging haha

2 people like this

48 minutes ago, ShiHanazono said:

If you haven't smoked in a few years you might want to take smaller hits to begin with ;) big hits and strong home grown = potential whitey and a few hours of toilet hugging haha

One of my mates was in the same boat, his first batch of homegrown was ready recently and said he was absolutely wiped from his first smoke :smokin:

I went from a few bongs every night to nothing at all so it’ll be easy does it when my Girl Scout Cookies auto is dried and ready!

1 person likes this

:bag:
Beat the pandemic with the mighty mask. lol 

large.78A012D8-1A3C-439F-972E-6DE6061CAEE3.jpeg

7 people like this

Awesome device Bartman dude! Home made?

Big fan of the Storz & Bikel "Mighty" here too. I have two of them now, wouldn't want to be without one to be honest.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Arnold Layne said:

Home made?

:yep:

Good to see you in these green pastures General.

Mighty Fine. :hippy:

2 people like this

Im interested in the dynavap but cant seem to justify 60 notes on some metal - or even 150?...I did this once before with its forerunner, the budbat (I bought the big one too .5g chamber, this is the old one 10 yrs ago). Same kind of idea, but without the clicker cap to tell you when its ready...waste of sodding time lol...and 25 sqid! and even more burnt weed...Anyways, couple of questions...

What capacity are we talking? Is it a one hitter? Can you reheat? or once the chamber is heated is it a slow cooker? and if you dont ghost, is it slow cook toast..?

I like the portable vape solution, cause I tend to do it out of the house, walking my dog, biking whatevr. I already got Pax 3, Davinci IQ, IQ2 and Miqro and a shaterizer for oil etc, all super portable...the IQ is a great vape, you get joint like hits from that beast on 430, proper chokers lol...big chamber too .3+  per bowl...I can lay myself out with a bowl of wine gums...IQ2 is new, havent used it yet..im scared if I do my iq will be obsolete...and now Ive learnt her, shes a fine bit of kit.

Anyway my point being, if youre not dependant on batteries..which is ace :punk:, however I can power my iq from a portable solar panel, what happens when the gas runs out on your lighter :wallbash:..do you get a free rig? lol

thers rubbing sticks together, but if youre down to that, vaping smooth herbs aint gonna be a priority, hunting the fucking deer is...

Im sort of playing devils advocate a bit, 'fence stuck up jacksy' syndrome (:hippy:)...vaping is quite precise, hence digital vapes being, in the main, the go to solution...dynavap is less precise, and there is potential to combust...Why is there such a fan base? is it that hard to get a vape to give you a combustible type hit? I ask as I must be spoilt with my IQ? Im also a 30+ yr smoker, or was until 7yrs ago, so if anyone misses that spliff hit, it was me...