Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Era

Cannabis Coronavirus prevention

10 minutes ago, Joolz said:

but only the CBD version

Maybe not, if more research would be necessary before they understand precisely whether CBD, THC or some combination of ingredients is causing the reduction in receptors.

:smokin:

3 minutes ago, Era said:

Maybe not, if more research would be necessary before they understand precisely whether CBD, THC or some combination of ingredients is causing the reduction in receptors.

:smokin:

but the article mentions CBD quite a lot lol

2 people like this

cannabis is/was the only thing which killed MRSA on contact with a simple spray solution so theirs every possibility it could protect you against other viruses..

4 people like this

I’m hitting it quite hard at the moment and i haven’t got it yet lol  :bong:

13 people like this

i was smoking hemphash in february i thought i was overdoing it as my breathing got quite laboured, maybe it was covid i had, felt really rough.

would love to see the actual stats of cannabis smokers severely affected or that died from Covid 19

4 people like this

3 hours ago, chilled artist said:

would love to see the actual stats of cannabis smokers severely affected or that died from Covid 19

Jamaica isn’t doing too bad, isn’t it part of their religious practice to smoke?

large.CD73D903-2E82-4E56-943A-3F5D86118947.pnglarge.CC5AAC53-0B17-4843-B93F-5E5163A4A0F3.pnglarge.2AEE7021-AD94-4E91-99CC-698D7C6986E7.png

2 people like this

they eat the healthiest of foods too, tho, they pick their fruit from their back garden....ITAL ITAL...Uuuhh, I live in the wrong place....

1 person likes this