Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrevolve

Best way to crop SCRoG 3m x 1.5m tent

Hi everyone, 

I hope you are all doing well during this crazy and troublesome time. I myself, had three weeks off due to an `unknown and untested` cough which affected my breathing considerably, but as thousands of people are claiming, no one is currently sure if they are had it. All well now, but sending my regards none the less.

My current crop methods are to fully trim and hang in fruit nets. I place into curing containers as soon as I can, maybe too early, while also having tried leaving some branches on. But really, just fully wet trimming is my typical method. I know this means I'm losing potential with my crop. But, I just struggle with time. I also leave it too late, due to have to wait until the weekends to usually do it due to time.

Last event, I took the week off work and still needed help!!!

So, without making a meal of this thread. Would just cutting and hanging the plants, with some of their leaves still attached, be okay? I don't have a huge amount of foliage.

I have 12 plants, in Coco. About to start flushing.

I struggle with time and was thinking to trim the main leaves, and just hang the whole plants. Thoughts, please?

Yes, it'll take a bit longer to dry but that may be an advantage for you depending on timing

1 person likes this

that's ideally what you should do anyway cut off the bigger fan leaves and hang whole plant up to dry slower

3 people like this

How’d you get in to train all that lol 

my room is 1.6 x 3.3 with one door.. no way I’ll get a net on it well. 

whole plant hanging will take abit longer but worth it

1 person likes this

Easiest way is to make sure the net is above them before they get too high. That way they grow into the net.

I'll put a photo up later and give you a tag. I'll probably do a journal next time.

1 person likes this