Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chronic123

Auto growing Advice

21 posts in this topic
11 minutes ago, Degsy said:

You haven't got time to wait with an auto , you are stressing the plants now and seriously reducing potential yield

its why i only done autos outside during the warmer weather but even then i felt stress in mothers natures cycle was the cause of 100+ day till chop and then small yield per plant. 

iv over 20 outside atm and recon ill get more off two plants from inside than all the rest outside put together. 

RB

I know this is indoor one but does anyone know what's happend to my.other shd as.it looks a bit of a mutant large.IMG_20200513_123108.jpgso this was this morning there both a month out of the soil looked fine other day the other one is fine large.IMG_20200513_123121.jpgthis ones doing fine does anyone have any ideas to what it may be or if they will sort it's self out cheers guys 

I have found a 500W Freestanding Oil Filled Radiator with thermostat from Screwfix for £20. I'm thinking about buying one. It's dimensions are 434mm height - 128mm depth - 282 width. Quite a nice size. I'm not sure if it'll fit inside my tent though, so may have to put it outside near the intake flap.

1 person likes this

Just now, Chronic123 said:

I have found a 500W Freestanding Oil Filled Radiator with thermostat from Screwfix for £20. I'm thinking about buying one. It's dimensions are 434mm height - 128mm depth - 282 width. Quite a nice size. I'm not sure if it'll fit inside my tent though, so may have to put it outside near the intake flap.

I use aviary/greenhouse tube heaters, they don't take up much room and the heat is radiated from a lower point allowing the heat to rise up through the plants.

Plus they seem to work forever.

9 hours ago, thatman said:

I use aviary/greenhouse tube heaters, they don't take up much room and the heat is radiated from a lower point allowing the heat to rise up through the plants.

Plus they seem to work forever.

I had one but it didn't do much and I'm limited on space to much a higher wattage one, as they are longer.

10 hours ago, TommyTrichome said:

Glad you've got a filter dude! 

Yea i know what your saying about summer temps coming but realistically that's still gonna be a bit yet and obviously with autos you only have so much grow time to play with before they flower... so if you stunt it and you end up with a little farty single stem your going to get a really poor return, I'd definitely get the oil rad I'm there at night for sure mate.

Give them and you the best chance of pulling something decent back for sure! 

Soil will buffer your PH for you so generally you can just leave it alone... 

Have a Google and you will understand the science behind it man.

What feeds were you planning on using bud? 

I've got BioBizz Root Juice, BioBizz Fish Mix and BioBizz Bloom. Haven't used any yet though.