Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chilled artist

grow medium

Still waiting on my seeds to be delivered, shouldnt be to much longer, had to get out and find something put some ladies in,

ended up with Levington Tomorite, all i could find considering the shops that are actually open...

has anyone has any good results using this....am i on to some kind of success

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, chilled artist said:

Still waiting on my seeds to be delivered, shouldnt be to much longer, had to get out and find something put some ladies in,

ended up with Levington Tomorite, all i could find considering the shops that are actually open...

has anyone has any good results using this....am i on to some kind of success

If you got the red bag of Levington soil with added John innes then you got yourself some very good soil, I've been using it for a long time and switched a few months ago because I wanted to try something new but are already back using this soil. Might not be the best soil in the world but for the price it does an excellent job. Feeds for 5 weeks so I usually start feeding half doses of nutes in week 4. The blue bag or the water lock system one aren't suitable though. 

1 person likes this

@CannaKay got the red bag, £4 at tesco...so i could be onto a winner, by luck???  got biobizz grow, no bloom nutes yet tho, 

come on those seeds!!!!

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, chilled artist said:

ended up with Levington Tomorite,

You will get good results with Tomorite or any high street tomato food. :yep:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

just Tomorite soil, mate   

got biobizz nutes, i'm afraid....

Edited by chilled artist
fuck up...lol

8 minutes ago, chilled artist said:

just Tomorite soil, mate   

got biobizz nutes, i'm afraid....

Biobizz are decent nutes mate:hippy:

3 people like this

56 minutes ago, chilled artist said:

just Tomorite soil, mate   

Never heard of Tomorite compost, maybe go easy on the feeds ?

2 people like this

1 hour ago, chilled artist said:

@CannaKay got the red bag, £4 at tesco...so i could be onto a winner, by luck???  got biobizz grow, no bloom nutes yet tho, 

come on those seeds!!!!

Yea ye do mate its the best soil (imho) I've ran in to so far and I've used quite alot of em. Start feeding around week 4 and buy bloom and top-max for flower, it's what I've been using aswel and it does an excellent job. 

you hear good and bad things about all products i suppose, i'm gonna have to stick to bio bloom, just to be constant, aint i?? 

danka, @Jimboo , cheers

@Sasquatch, just saw tomatoes and herd they're very similar plant, so took the gamble

@CannaKay,  fingers X, Danka

1 person likes this

mate bio bloom is meant to be used in conjunction with bio  grow or fishmix in flower you might find it a bit low in N. when used on its own :yes:

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, chilled artist said:

just saw tomatoes and herd they're very similar plant, so took the gamble

Might be worth a try, though I'm sure it takes more P and K to make a few pounds of toms than a few ounces of buds. Is there an NPK breakdown on the packaging?

aye, mate, i just meant stick with biobizz nutes....or if it was ok to get livingsoils bloom nutes

no NPK on the packet

aye well,  20 hrs in the glass, now for paper towel, 

come on sweetheart!!!!

Popped, 2cm tap root in 36 hrs....quality, in some coco for now, good luck sweetheart, 

Are we all proud of our first lady, of the season

gives you wee bit of excitement

Peace, all