Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

GrowingViking

Growingviking returns! 2020 Let’s Grow!

125 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

I’m excited to be back on here and journaling my grows again. This is my second attempt (first was 3 years ago) and cannot wait to get started. Let’s grow! 

Here’s one of the beauty’s from last year.large.F6D4E491-62C2-437F-91C9-96F08CFCE285.jpeg

19 people like this

You must have some very forgiving neighbours. Either that or they have no idea what cannabis smells and looks like!

Looks decent for saying it's outdoors :yep:

5 people like this

@GrowingViking what strain is that and next door must be clueless :skin_up:

2 people like this

20 hours ago, mystic_roots said:

You must have some very forgiving neighbours. Either that or they have no idea what cannabis smells and looks like!

Looks decent for saying it's outdoors :yep:

Cheers. Looking back at it I’m not as happy as I was back then. Definitely go for shorter bushier plants where I can this time. 

also yes the neighbours were sound! Fortunately it sat just below the fence line as you can see here. large.E2A74FDE-5820-44FC-A844-C66D1FB92948.jpeg

10 people like this

19 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

@GrowingViking what strain is that and next door must be clueless :skin_up:

It was a Critical Kush from Barneys I think. Definitely got lucky with that one, was by far the biggest. 

I had a G13 Pineapple Express that was a short but bushy monster and gave some great bud...but it all went mouldy when it came to drying. Was gutted!

2 people like this

Soil question

I have found a half bag of biobizz all mix left over from the last grow I did (2017) This has been covered and kept in the shed. Safe to use for early potting fo you reckon or will it likely be spore city?

Edited by GrowingViking
1 person likes this

the soil will be fine. 

Best of luck 

OTFG

2 people like this

Wow you did well and I wouldn’t have had the balls to grow outside like that so fair play. Respect to the neighbours too :D

3 people like this

Nice looking plant man! Have you considered training a plant? With some bending of branches you can create a nice low & wide bushy plant, and increase yield. What strains you putting out this year? Blessed of luck to you bro! :yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies
gramma
4 people like this

@SubSpecies would you recommend lst autos would it still increase yield of it thanks :skin_up:

1 person likes this

@Ccs141 From experience yes i can recommend it, if your auto's are fast growing then yes, newer auto strains are a lot better these days. Bend them from when they have developed their 5th leaf set onwards and you should be good. As for yeild, bit hard to say, but yes i do think you pull more weight personally, more light on the whole plant in general. I pulled 6oz from an auto last year which had been trained/LST'd, biggest auto yield so far. I'll be LSTing again this year same as every other year.... :magic: i love it!
All the blessed in your season!
One Love :yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies
3 people like this

@SubSpecies thanks mate only seedlings at the moment just hoping second leaves will defo be lst them them any specific feed or anything I'm running two.short hazy days at the moment hopefully a ww xxl and hopefully some others to there only about two weeks old but look to be plodding on even if these last few days of rain and what are you go to autos cheers man 

Edited by Ccs141
Spelling
1 person likes this

If there in fairly big pots outdoors theres no point in lsting.

3 people like this

@Ccs141
No specific feed for LST, just feed as you normally would. My go-too strains are very diverse, for me absolutly any auto strain will grow so i tend to choose things i couldn't normally grow outdoors as i don't do indoor grow, Auto White Widow, Auto Big Bud x Northern Lights, Auto Bubbleicious, Auto Stardawg, this year i have Auto Chocolope as it is supposed to be like Chocolate Thai i used to smoke in the 90's, take your pick innit haha! Nice mon :yinyang:
Yeah, if your plants are in big pots its not absolutly necessary to LST, it's not really absolutly necessary to LST regardless of anything outdoors, but i do it still coz i love it, it works very well for me, i had my auto Stardawg LST'd in 50L pot last year, HUGE pot for an auto, but the roots still touched the sides of the pot, and went deep, it grew for 18 weeks which is longer than most auto, she didn't wanna die and leave that life of luxurary i gave her, that why she gave me 6oz bless her :wassnnme:

Respec :bong:

Edited by SubSpecies
5 people like this

Mine are in big pots still gonna lst just cos there in garden and not to much work thanks mate 

1 person likes this