Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Trashedagain77

Later Ugorg strains

80 posts in this topic

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone had some diaries or info on the later offerings from Ugorgs namely Footloose, Discoteq and Glitter ball. I see there are loads of journals on earlier stuff like Blues and no name, etc but not much mentioned after the DB's. Having just ordered some Footloose would appreciate others opinions before I delve into. Thanks.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Cant think of a diary but farmer g has put gorgeous pictures up of footloose in the past.

There you go !

Edited by LA LUNA
4 people like this

Footloose looks really nice, not that I would expect anything less from ugorg.

There is a review/smoke report on youtube by that ismoke dude.

3 people like this

Thanks well appreciated will take a look amazing how quickly you replied love this community already! 

1 person likes this

Great link that thanks LA and ibME those pics have got me all fuzzy and excited definitely reinforced my  UGORG purchase happy days! Unfortunately must wait a short while before I get cooking! :wallbash:

Got 3 footloose in flower, looks very promising and the smell is outta this world, got a few glitterball in veg aswel. 

Haven't seen anything on the discoteq tho. large._20200413_203801.JPGlarge._20200413_203657.JPGlarge._20200413_203827.JPGthis is them in week 3 or 4 of flower, they're in week 7 now. 

8 people like this

Thanks Cannakay they look lovely they really do, could I please ask is there much difference in your ladies as in height and general appearance the leaves look quite sativa lovely colours too are they homogeneous in general and what's finishing height please? Thanks in advance

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Trashedagain77 said:

Thanks Cannakay they look lovely they really do, could I please ask is there much difference in your ladies as in height and general appearance the leaves look quite sativa lovely colours too are they homogeneous in general and what's finishing height please? Thanks in advance

Tnx mate, there are some differences, 1 is very sativa looking and another one indica leaning, the third is a mixture of both and has an indica top and a sativa bottom. They are all growing at the same speed and have the same branch structure. Bud structure is different in all three and the smell / aroma is also quite equal. Very happy with them so far! 

They are all about the same length, grew them basically 12/12 from seed and all 3 are longer then a meter. The one in the first two pictures (sativa leaning one) has a main cola of 70 cm long and 40 cm of side branching round the way, the other two have shorter main cola's and longer side branching. 

Edited by CannaKay
Height info
2 people like this

large.8719E276-B5FB-409A-A42C-C7532CA1CBF8_1_201_a.jpeglarge.B9688C55-849F-4B81-879D-504C7840AAB0_1_201_a.jpeglarge.3F16DEB9-D292-4B43-9195-D4CBF2087906_1_201_a.jpeg

31 people like this

Good to see you back @icki

2 people like this

Thanks for your detailed report LA very helpful thanks! FL is the one of the most sativa looking indica dom hybride I've seen if that makes sense,  i'm guessing the sativa influences may come from the Purple punch side namely the Larry I'd guess as remainder of the genetics indica dom as this strain is described. I've been looking through the various Purple Punch strains wondering which (if any i viewed) were used in the crossing of this amazing looking hybrid. The Pp by Purple Caper looking the nicest  and most similar looking flowers to this. Could this be UK collaboration? Does anyone here know? Am I being a tad rude 2 in asking?

Also loving them pics icki they are stunning. Lots of respect too. Even the flower formation and shaping sativary elements very interesting. Super excited about this Footloose now great to see some of the most senior members have given it a big thumbs up too. Thanks everyone.

Really nice photos of the foot loose there. Has me looking forward to growing it out and hopefully finding a keeper. 

1 person likes this

What plants are these @icki

10 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

What plants are these @icki

Foot loose mate, wasn't sure either but what its under in the gallery.

1 person likes this

Ah, thanks @stummerI never thought to look in the gallery. :bangin:

1 person likes this